Bills 11-5 This Year!

Ok, so what, it's the typical training camp optimism. Sure, maybe they don't have a lot of stars, but if they get the ground game going and this new defense stops the run, they will be good. I like the new attitude I'm reading about. Don't remind me of this post later.... :lol::o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so what, it's the typical training camp optimism. Sure, maybe they don't have a lot of stars, but if they get the ground game going and this new defense stops the run, they will be good. I like the new attitude I'm reading about. Don't remind me of this post later.... :lol:  :o

739325[/snapback]

From your lips to God's ear. Actually, I think 11-5 would probably be a real challenge for God this year, unless He can play offensive line.

From your lips to God's ear.  Actually, I think 11-5 would probably be a real challenge for God this year, unless He can play offensive line.

739366[/snapback]

I think 8-8 is probably the best we can hope for - with some positive improvement in our offensive and defensive numbers.

I think 8-8 is probably the best we can hope for - with some positive improvement in our offensive and defensive numbers.

739369[/snapback]

8-8 is the best you can hope for. I hope for a Super Bowl win every year. Maybe I'm just a different type of fan.

GO BILLS

Ok, so what, it's the typical training camp optimism. Sure, maybe they don't have a lot of stars, but if they get the ground game going and this new defense stops the run, they will be good. I like the new attitude I'm reading about. Don't remind me of this post later.... :lol:  :o

739325[/snapback]

I agree. 11-5. Every year, there's one surprise team--this year it's the Bills.

So, who do you see us meeting in the AFC Championship game?

I agree.  11-5.  Every year, there's one surprise team--this year it's the Bills.

739380[/snapback]

Cleveland Browns! Then the Superbowl against the Detroit Lions!!!

Hey, if the Bills can make it to the AFC Championship game, why not?

I agree.  11-5.  Every year, there's one surprise team--this year it's the Bills.

739380[/snapback]

Love your optimistic forward thinking!! Uhh, Denver maybe? With a Bills victory 21-10!

GO BILLS!!!!

Ok, so what, it's the typical training camp optimism. Sure, maybe they don't have a lot of stars, but if they get the ground game going and this new defense stops the run, they will be good. I like the new attitude I'm reading about. Don't remind me of this post later.... :o  :P

739325[/snapback]

Name those 11 teams they are gonna knock off... :lol:

8-8 is the best you can hope for.  I hope for a Super Bowl win every year.  Maybe I'm just a different type of fan.

GO BILLS

739374[/snapback]

After following this team for almost 40 years - just trying to keep things in perspective. New coaches, new schemes, and a large roster turnover.

If they do win a Super Bowl, I will be pleasently surprised!!

From your lips to God's ear.  Actually, I think 11-5 would probably be a real challenge for God this year, unless He can play offensive line.

739366[/snapback]

"Ah, Jesus, I like him very much but he no help with curveball."

"Are you telling me that Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?"