FBI Issues Alert for 11 Missing Egyptian Men

Tux of Borg

The FBI has issued an urgent nationwide alert for 11 Egyptian students who entered the United States last week but failed to show up for their courses at Montana State University.

An FBI advisory says there are, at present, no known connections to any terrorist group but that the students are to be "approached with caution" and taken into custody. They "are here illegally and wanted for questioning," the advisory says.

The advisory comes just over a month before the five-year anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on the United States.

"This is of very serious concern and is being closely tracked," said Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee.

The FBI says the Egyptians arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29 and disappeared. The advisory says the alert is nationwide but that there is specific concern the Egyptians may be on the Eastern Seaboard.

"This is of very serious concern and is being closely tracked," said Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee.

738858[/snapback]

Maybe if this guy wasn't bouncing around the country giving reports on NFL training camps, the Security Committee wouldn't have these drastic oversights.

That would be profiling, though. We cant do that!! The ACLU would have your twig and berries for lunch!!

739229[/snapback]

I think in this case the ACLU needs to take a backseat to the NRA and any other azz kicking acronyms we have out there

Nobody thought 11 Eqyptian men enrolling in Montana State University to be a little odd?

739226[/snapback]

No more so than Maurice Clarett traveling with four loaded guns and wearing a bulletproof vest while driving.

Mike

That would be profiling, though. We cant do that!! The ACLU would have your twig and berries for lunch!!

739229[/snapback]

My bad, nobody found it odd that 12,239 of 12,250 students were from the United States.

Maybe if this guy wasn't bouncing around the country giving reports on NFL training camps, the Security Committee wouldn't have these drastic oversights.

739227[/snapback]

<_<;)

If the Bangles taught us anything, these guys should be pretty easy to find...

739479[/snapback]

I've taken more than my share of time trying to think up a humourous line that integrates that song into the post, and yours was !@#$ing perfect. I can stop now. :lol::o