Season Tickets shipped UPS today.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive this....no e-mail.....no tickets.....I have sold my preseason tickets and there is no way I will be able to ship them on time.....I have e-mailed the Bills office and ask them if they are going to pay the fee for my to e-mail them.....guess what, no response back from them yet....big surprise!

Called to complain yesterday but I missed the office hours. Then got the email last night and the tickets arrived today in Dallas. Pre-season tix are now heading back to Buffalo for use.

Still, the Bills are pushing the limit for no apparent reason.

Called to complain yesterday but I missed the office hours.  Then got the email last night and the tickets arrived today in Dallas.  Pre-season tix are now heading back to Buffalo for use.

Still, the Bills are pushing the limit for no apparent reason.

740132[/snapback]

I got my email last night, they are supposed to be delivered today. They better be there when I get home!!!!!

Got mine today - I agree with other posters, they've very nice.

not sure why (maybe because it was my first year), but last year, I got the crappy "ticketmaster" style tickets...this year, I actually got the real season ticket holder book with the tickets inside. Nice presentation!