Die Hard: The Video

SilverNRed

YouTube Link

I'm speechless.  Every now and then the internet gives you something so perfect that you don't even know what to say.

NSFW because they drop a few MF-bombs.

"No one dies harder than John McClane!"

735342[/snapback]

Terrific!

And like Jay said, Die Hard 4 is apparently in pre-production.

Mike

WOW!  4 absolutely crappy remakes.  You couldn't get me to see these movies at gunpoint.

735625[/snapback]

I'd watch Rambo just cuz i like seeing stallone scream like a maniac like at the end of rambo 3 when he went face to face with a helicopter with his tank. :lol:

Die Hard is absolutely the perfect action movie.  It'll never be topped.

735401[/snapback]

I remember when I first heard about Die Hard coming out....I thought it was ridiculous that Bruce Willis was going to star in an action film. I must have seen that damn movie three times in the theater with three different friends cause I was so excited for them to see it. That movie kicked some serious ass.

I remember when I first heard about Die Hard coming out....I thought it was ridiculous that Bruce Willis was going to star in an action film. I must have seen that damn movie three times in the theater with three different friends cause I was so excited for them to see it. That movie kicked some serious ass.

735777[/snapback]

It's the standard. Period.

It's the standard.  Period.

735780[/snapback]

Can you believe it's been almost 20 damn years??? That's really scary.....

It's the standard.  Period.

735780[/snapback]

Right on. Best action flick ever.

#2 sucked pretty badly (in the same vain of the second "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in that they went WAY over the top), but #3 was pretty good. I'll be front and center for #4.

#2 sucked pretty badly (in the same vain of the second "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in that they went WAY over the top), but #3 was pretty good. I'll be front and center for #4.

735848[/snapback]

I agree. I thought #2 sucked, but I loved the idea of Jeremy Irons playing Hans Gruber's brother....that was way cool. He paled in comparioson to Alan Rickman's portrayal of Hans, but it was still a really neat part of the plot. I also got a kick out of Samuel J. Jackson's character. Hopefully 4 will be entertaining....can't wait.

735848[/snapback]

Man, I must be in the minority (at least compared to you and AJ). I liked #2 better than #3. At least we all agree on #4 :lol: