No, I'm sorry but.................

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks? Oh no...no, no, no..

The American History Dictionary defines 'sucks' in this context as: To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.

Now given this definition you could say that

Josh Reed SUCKS!!!! ;)

Drew Bledsoe SUCKS!!!! :D

Mike Williams SUCKS!!!! :D

Aaron Schobel SUCKS!!!! :(

But Coy Wire? He has fallen well past the "Sucks" level...I mean he sucked as a rookie and if anything he has gotten worse......

We are up against the limits of language here. What we need is a new word to describe the absolutely slow footed, slow witted, incompetent, idiotic, insulting, horrible level of performance Wire has achieved.

I've noticed we have a few phrase makers on this board. Can anyone take a stab at creating a word that can describe what a terrible joke of an NFL player this stiff is?

Oh yeah..................bump

I was a high school and College Free and Strong safety so I was always focused on our Safetys.I will not call C.Wire any names, but thank God Milloy was around last year, because Mr.Wire would have got Jerry Gray fired.He is just a JACK OF ALL TRADES WHO COULD MASTER NONE,thats not a bad thing but this is not what the Bills need at this time. :D Hopefully Mcgee can solidify Troy Vincent spot if he can we should immediately move him to Izelle Reese spot because he is playing just as bad if not worse. The Reason I say this is analyzing the tape for the past year and 3 games now is that Mr.Reese doesnt have the reaction time to cover any distance so he plays off too far off exposing his Db's I see that he makes the effort to do it but his body for some reason will not let him. Keep your eyes on Rashad Baker he was a good safety when we played against them in Tennesse so I cant for the life of me understand why he wasnt drafted but you got your self a Diamond thats not rough. R.Baker has more skill that he forgot than Coy will ever attain. the Draft is funny you get Coy Wire drafted in the 3rd-5th rd with no skill in the position and you R.Baker captain of his team 4.3 speed and not drafted at all.As for me I'll continue to live my dreams thru the players i got a great education out of it. Hope they make the changes A.S.A.P for the Bills Nation Sake :(