Kingsbury

major

With Nall's injury, do you think Kingsbury will get a shot to win the starting job now? He's got quite an arm on him and I feel he deserves a shot. I don't have a favorite, I just want to see the best person under center come September.

If Nall is seriously hurt, do the Bills go get another QB in the market to compete for the job? If so, who do you think that should be?

With Nall's injury, do you think Kingsbury will get a shot to win the starting job now? He's got quite an arm on him and I feel he deserves a shot. I don't have a favorite, I just want to see the best person under center come September.

If Nall is seriously hurt, do the Bills go get another QB in the market to compete for the job? If so, who do you think that should be?

731423[/snapback]

No and no. Kingsbury was brought in to compete for #3 in the event 1 of the 3 either got hurt, played his way off the team, or the top 2 performed so well that the 3rd stringer would be inconsequential & the 3rd man out was getting paid too much for what would be holding a clipboard all season (If Nall & JP ended up 1-2, then I thought they would trade Holcomb).

I think his hope would be for Losman to win the competition outright and for Nall to ascend to #2.....The offshoot could be (however, unlikely) that the Bills part ways with Kelly Holcomb and Kingsbury finds himself in Buffalo as the #3. Stranger things have happened!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha @ Kingsbury...c'mon man.  :w00t:

and while hamstrings aren't easy injuries I doubt it's "serious"

731427[/snapback]

You watch...Kingbury will be the #3 QB. The Bills will not pay Holcomb, Nall or JP big bucks to be the #3. Whoever loses the battle for #2 QB is cut.

PTR

hahahahahahahahahahaha @ Kingsbury...c'mon man.  <_<

and while hamstrings aren't easy injuries I doubt it's "serious"

731427[/snapback]

Nall will need at least 4 weeks to completely recover from this injury 100%. And if he does anything that requires running, he won't recover at all this summer.

You watch...Kingbury will be the #3 QB.  The Bills will not pay Holcomb, Nall or JP big bucks to be the #3.  Whoever loses the battle for #2 QB is cut.

PTR

731521[/snapback]

If JP does win the starting job, I think Holcomb should go...Holcomb with his desire to earn a starting job has created a division within the team last year and who is to say he will not do the same again this year, if he does go to the bench....

I would rather have someone who is a capable starter but knows that he will be no more a backup and not a threat to the #1 QB at any time....