Bently Injured in Brown's camp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the one think I don't understand is why are we having two-a-days the first days of camp?

The start of camp you get the hamstring type injuries because they're pushing themselves too much....

Why two a days now??

You know, the one think I don't understand is why are we having two-a-days the first days of camp? 

The start of camp you get the hamstring type injuries because they're pushing themselves too much....

Why two a days now??

729895[/snapback]

You always do 2 a days in the beginning. There is alot to be implemented and usually alot of teams will do 2 a days til the start of the season. You cant fit all of what they have to do in one practice. Usually the morning is live and the afternoon is specialtys.

I would still love to have him. Whos to say if he played for us that he would have gotten hurt.

729933[/snapback]

Me! :)

And one point about your previous post...there was an article yesterday about 2-a-days. I think that it stated that the most any team was conducting was 13 or so. With OTAs, minis and players coming into camp in shape teams have really cut down on training camp.

Me! :)

And one point about your previous post...there was an article yesterday about 2-a-days.  I think that it stated that the most any team was conducting was 13 or so.  With OTAs, minis and players coming into camp in shape teams have really cut down on training camp.

729939[/snapback]

Alot of players are also missing alot of the OTAs. But they also have to widdle the roster down and that takes alot of time. Dont want to cut a diamond in the rough because you want to have one practice.

Considering he screamed "no" when it happened, I'll bet anything it's an ACL.  Bummer for them.

729962[/snapback]

Funny, because when I read that part, my mind automatically went to seeing Spikes go down. I remember how pissed he was, slamming his helmet while he was on the ground, and thinking "that's not good at all."

Can there be anything more frustrating as a player than having a season-ending injury and knowing it as it happens? (Well, except for people like Edge, who is only playing for money and doesn't care about anything else.)

I'm starting to think that the Browns are cursed. Bentley this year, Braylon Edwards tore an ACL last year, the Soulja two years running, "the drive", and not to mention Modell kicking the city of Cleveland in the balls and moving the team to B'More...

We are Bills fans, but it could always be worse.

I'm starting to think that the Browns are cursed.  Bentley this year, Braylon Edwards tore an ACL last year, the Soulja two years running, "the drive", and not to mention Modell kicking the city of Cleveland in the balls and moving the team to B'More...

729985[/snapback]

Mike may be crossing back over after this.

I'm starting to think that the Browns are cursed.  Bentley this year, Braylon Edwards tore an ACL last year, the Soulja two years running, "the drive", and not to mention Modell kicking the city of Cleveland in the balls and moving the team to B'More...

729985[/snapback]

No way man,this is as bad as it gets.

Feel bad for him, but at least we didn't break the bank in getting him.

730012[/snapback]

Injuries can and will happen to anybody. It's amazing how frequently people forget how much luck has to do with winning in this league. About the only thing one can do to curtail the injuries is to hire good strength and conditioning people, and then to ensure that your players follow their specific programs. Still, I'd guess this probably only helps stop about 10% less injuries from happening, compared leaguewide. It's a physical, demanding game.