WNYTBDGPS Pre-Camp Meeting

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have to do anything - you don't even have to have a plate if you don't wanna.

728932[/snapback]

I might be game depending on when you guys meet. It just depends on if I go home to write my report or wait until the afternoon session is over to write it.

I might be game depending on when you guys meet.  It just depends on if I go home to write my report or wait until the afternoon session is over to write it.

728989[/snapback]

O **** Just come around noon and you can eat anything you like . Oh hell bring your brown bag if you want to :lol:

After much consultation with my trusted advisor, my answer is currently: "Outlook good." Sorry I took so long to respond but my, er, advisor kept telling me to "ask again later."

I might be game depending on when you guys meet.  It just depends on if I go home to write my report or wait until the afternoon session is over to write it.

728989[/snapback]

You really do not know what you are missing. :P

As far as when we meet - it is lunch time - google it, Mike! :)

Right now, it's 95% chance I'll be there for the plates, but not the camp.

729653[/snapback]

Jack - My intent was to better the odds of your attendance. Your plate is still on me!

I will only be there for the Plate too, I actually have to work all day and could not get out of it! What a nuisance.

JÂy RÛßeÒ - :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: spilling a plate is uncouth (but drive by shootings are OK)

Dan - Did you get an eight ball for Father's Day, or does you're wife talk funny? 0:)

----------------I can picture it:

------------------------------------Are you in the mood?

------------------------------------Ask me later

JSP - still boycotting the home opener?

Bill and Pat - back from Brazil I see. Ola!

Rich - Cheeseburger, red hot, everything, extra sauce, DIET Pepsi (urp) Got it!

Bobble - stand in front of me (I don't want to get stiffed)

Guff - it has been too long, man!

Lori, Mark VI, Steve - tap, tap, tap - is this thing on?

BRH, Todd, Nick, Bobble, Cindy, OTR and apologies to any I missed, hope to see you Friday !!!

The 2006 season has officially started.

:):P:(:lol::w00t:

Lori, Mark VI, Steve - tap, tap, tap - is this thing on?

729740[/snapback]

I would love to, Rock. Unfortunately, I cannot leave work early on Fridays anymore. Hope you all stuff your faces early and often. :)

I'm planning on catching a few camp sessions, with the first being this Saturday morning. Anyone going to be attending ?

I would love to, Rock. Unfortunately, I cannot leave work early on Fridays anymore. Hope you all stuff your faces early and often.  :)

I'm planning on catching a few camp sessions, with the first being this Saturday morning. Anyone going to be attending ?

729857[/snapback]

This goes for the weekend of the opener as well? It's bad enough Steve won't be there.

I would love to, Rock. Unfortunately, I cannot leave work early on Fridays anymore. Hope you all stuff your faces early and often.  ;)

729857[/snapback]

I MIGHT be able to make Saturday morning, but not the parade or aftenoon practice. PM me your cell number.

I do have extra tix to the night practices on 8/3 and 8/8.

I will also be at the Boosters Tailgate and Bengals preseason on 8/18 at the Ralph/Danny's South.

Anyone else?

Who's in?

1. JÂy RÛßeÒ

2. Guff and Tyler

3. Rockpile

4. BRH

5. PromoTheRobot

6. Mr. & Mrs. Jack In Syracuse

7. Dan "It Is Decidedly So" Gross

MMMMMmmmmmmmm plates!