Worst Bills of the last 15 years

Shaw sucked whereever he played....He was run out of town from Pittsburgh,

Jacksonville and Buffalo......

724633[/snapback]

Oh good, glad this isn't Dennis Shaw the QB being referred to, he was pretty good. I remember as a young tot how excited

I was when we drafted him, cuz I knew alot about him from seeing highlights and his performances at San Diego State.

:)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay, now I copy.

You're using the standard blue which is a royal blue and a bit too bright for my liking. I'm using a more HTML version of blue

which isn't so damn bright on the eyes.    :blush:

What's wrong with your RED SOX, losing 3 of 4 at home to A's where they're usually tuff ? If they blow this division to those old & tired

YANKEES it'll kill me ! I'm an ANGELS supporter but I dont' mind BOSTON, I just can't stand the YANKS .. Can't believe how badly

they swept the Chisox.

:flirt:

724654[/snapback]

Well, the sox went on that 12 or 13 game winning streak before the break and I suppose it was just the law of averages. The A's are good. The Sox pitching is in dire straits. They need help bad. Wakefield's back is acting up. Lester can't throw less than 20 pitches an inning. Jason Johnson and Kyle Snyder had double digit ERA's. Beckett is in a race with big Papi for most HR's. At least we got loudmouth Shilling to gut one out every 5 days. :)

Well, the sox went on that 12 or 13 game winning streak before the break and I suppose it was just the law of averages.  The A's are good.  The Sox pitching is in dire straits.  They need help bad.  Wakefield's back is acting up.  Lester can't throw less than 20 pitches an inning.  Jason Johnson and Kyle Snyder had double digit ERA's.  Beckett is in a race with big Papi for most HR's.  At least we got loudmouth Shilling to gut one out every 5 days.  :)

724661[/snapback]

Ahhhhh ... don't ya just hate that ... Your team is on a roll, and then the all-star break comes and you lose that momentum you had going in ...

I've seen that happen oh so many times . . .

Not so sure that AL Central is such a shoe-in to get the wild-card like all them so-called experts had been saying.

Hey, here's to Peter Gammon's having a complete recovery. Very astute baseball man.

Naming Scott Norwood as a "worst" flushes the cred of this entire list.  Norwood was a tremendous kicker, and won many pressure games for the Bills.  Yes he missed "wide right."  But that one kick doesn't make him a "worst."

PTR

723732[/snapback]

agreed Jake Arians was MUCH worse...

I promise you, though...when it comes time to put together a "Worst "Worst of" Lists of the past 15 years", yours is at the top of mine.  :lol:  :)

723781[/snapback]

;)

As for Fina, I always got the feeling that people didn't like him because he was an unexpected (late) first round pick. If he had been picked five spots later, people would have loved him.

I can't believe that you are looking for a TE and the first person I thought of when I saw the title of the thread was Lonnie Johnson.

723774[/snapback]

Goodness me, I saw the pass dropping ass clown fall right into this topic perfectly!! :);)

:)

As for Fina, I always got the feeling that people didn't like him because he was an unexpected (late) first round pick.  If he had been picked five spots later, people would have loved him.

725491[/snapback]

I never disliked Fina. I just thought he was a prototypical '80s tackle playing in the '90s. I suspect he would have dominated 10 years earlier...but by the time he did enter the league, players were a lot bigger.