NFL Stabbing Story

Who on Earth is tough (and crazy) enough to chase an NFL Linebacker out of a bowling alley and into a parking lot? :devil:

Hard to believe, wouldn't you say?

Here. is a picture of the guy being allegedly chased.

If this story is even partially true, chalk up another example of the fact that in life, no matter who you are, there is always somebody tougher than you, and to never take a person lightly.

Who on Earth is tough (and crazy) enough to chase an NFL Linebacker out of a bowling alley and into a parking lot?  :doh:

Hard to believe, wouldn't you say?

Here. is a picture of the guy being allegedly chased.

If this story is even partially true, chalk up another example of the fact that in life, no matter who you are, there is always somebody tougher than you, and to never take a person lightly.

720568[/snapback]

wow! I am sure that LB was plenty fast too. What a crazy story!

Who on Earth is tough (and crazy) enough to chase an NFL Linebacker out of a bowling alley and into a parking lot?  :doh:

720568[/snapback]

Tough enough? The guy had a weapon, how is that tough?

And how is the lesson that there's always somebody out there tougher than you and you should be careful? The guy walked away from the confrontation and left the building. Sounds like the right move to me, it's not his fault the idiot followed him with a knife.

Tough enough?  The guy had a weapon, how is that tough?

And how is the lesson that there's always somebody out there tougher than you and you should be careful?  The guy walked away from the confrontation and left the building.  Sounds like the right move to me, it's not his fault the idiot followed him with a knife.

720730[/snapback]

Maybe I didn't express my thoughts properly. It could also be that you misinterpreted them. Either way, here goes.....

If I was the Ravens GM, I would praise this player, and actually hold him up as an example of how to avoid confrontation. For more than 2 decades, I was forced to avoid any and all confrontations in my personal life due to my employment, and know what it is like to walk away.

As far as being "tough," I dare say, without ever having met you, that you would be no match for say Takeo (about the same size as this kid) with or without a knife. NFL athletes (except for perhaps Parrish :doh: )are conditioned, violent, super-humans.

I was trying to point out the irony of CHASING one, in order to fight him.

That would, generally speaking, sound like a pretty bad idea to me. How about you? :blink:

I agree Bill.  The perp in this story must have been one bad ass to pull it on an NFL linebacker.  A regular sized guy would have had his throat removed.

720800[/snapback]

Rather than the question being how tough was this guy, the question is probably how drunk was this guy (loaded enough that his judgment was missing and not loaded enough that he was falling down drunk and unable to harm anyone but himself.

That and how stupid was he that he apparently took it as a mortal threat deserving death or grievous injury that aomeone bumped into him and probably words were exchanged.

Fortunately Darwin has identified a way that such bad asses usually are taken care of, one just hopes he does not take anyone with him or that he is behind the wheel of a car.