New Ducks Uniforms: Hope the Sabres

SilverNRed

Wow, the first batch of new NHL jerseys for the 2006-2007 are out and they are not pretty.

Ducks = Penguins + some Flyers sprinkled in?

Linkage May take a minute to load.

Who did the Sabres hire to do their new ones? It wasn't the same guy was it? :rolleyes:

Wow, the first batch of new NHL jerseys for the 2006-2007 are out and they are not pretty.

Ducks = Penguins + some Flyers sprinkled in?

Linkage May take a minute to load.

Who did the Sabres hire to do their new ones?  It wasn't the same guy was it? :rolleyes:

712677[/snapback]

The following errors were found: The board administrator requires all members to log in

meh, I have seen much worse

Although sadly, I hope the Sabres Blue and Gold Uni's turn out like these just because it will piss off alot of people who have nothing better to do then whine cause Buffalo doesn't use Blue and gold anymore. They are uniforms, who cares what they look like as long as the team in the uniforms is successful

They are uniforms, who cares what they look like as long as the team in the uniforms is successful

712705[/snapback]

The Players do. They will be the first to say the when you look good you play good.

They arent that bad, but its still nothing I'd want to wear out in public.

The whole swooping stripe thing is kind of obnoxious, and they do have this "Penguins Jersey That Got Bleached In The Washer" type of look to them.

But still, not AS bad as some of the pro sports uniform abortions that already exist.

I've seen worse, but Christ - I really can't believe designers get paid for some of these uniforms. How much thought did the Houston Texans put into theirs? "Oh lets go with navy blue pants because that looks good and original!" God, they're more overpaid than athletes.

Give me a dark green or red shirt with silver pants....simple, sharp, and not terribly common. Why is that so hard?