Both WR Lelie & TE Eric Johnson have been rumored

I haven't heard any of these rumors. In fact, I haven't heard any rumors at all. :lol:

I think it's high time I made some up before I hyperventilate. ;)

Coy Wire and Joe Burns to Denver.

Denver gives somebody else another player.

That somebody else gives The Bills tickets to the Canadian Ballet.

There. I feel better already.

I saw that scenario too Ramius. All of these situations seem reasonable, new coaches, disgruntled players. I think it's safe to say that Lelie won't be playing in Denver this year and the Broncos will be compensated for him.

As far as you questioning the validity of these rumors Nanker, I suggest that you do a little surfing on some websites. It may sound like he said/she said but there is speculation around the league on all of these players. Lelie is in the mix on all of these scenarios. Down in New Orleans you see Payton has already gotten rid of a couple of players. He's not fooling around. It's funny how both players he traded went to the AFC East. Hmm, are the Dolphins and Jets next?

I just did a little quick surfing and here's a scenario with another team that would make sense.

The Titans could stand to use a pass catching TE and Denver loves RBs. If San Fran gets Lelie, Tennessee gets Johnson and Denver gets Brown then this would seem like a pretty fair and useful trade for all parties involved.

706584[/snapback]

you've got to be kidding me!!! the titans have Ben Troupe, one of the best, young, emerging TE's in the league as well as Erron Kinney, i dont think they are that desperate to search for a trade.