*World Cup Game Thread*

ajzepp

Ok my prediction for tomorrow.

3-0 Italy.

1-0 USA.

712002[/snapback]

Let's hope so....I think we're good against Ghana since they're missing two of their offensive weapons, I just hope Italy doesn't crap the bed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my prediction for tomorrow.

3-0 Italy.

1-0 USA.

712002[/snapback]

Totti and the hat trick ?

I hope your prediction is correct.....

Think about this.....IF Reyna's shot against Czech is two inches to the right and goes in,,,THAT match on Monday is entirely different.......But is is too hard to play the "what IF" game....

GO USA !!!

GO Italy !!

He Olivier- Ce va?  Thanks for the kind words towards team USA.  You know your football.  Whos gonna win? Sante!

710373[/snapback]

He Pete! Good luck for the USA today!

For the overall win a Spain-Brazil final could be great !(i don't know if it's possible considering the payoffs bracket)

England has a very good chance.  Everyone seems to be clicking.  Good defence, strong midfield and very talented attackers.

710566[/snapback]

? England will go out to the first good team they face. They have played poorly so far and struggled against the mighty football nations of Trinidad and Paraguay. As for their forwards, it would be nice if Sven actually remembered to bring some! Of the four (!) they actually included in the squad, 2 (Owen and Rooney) had major injury worries, 1 (Crouch) is not a natural goalscorer and Walcott is only 17 and has not played a single minute of premiership football. With Owen now out of the tournament due to injury, that's leaves them woefully short of options up front.

Good Lord, this really is turning into the Bills....we're going to get the help we need from Italy, but we can't take care of our own business :P

Good Lord, this really is turning into the Bills....we're going to get the help we need from Italy, but we can't take care of our own business  :P

712282[/snapback]

Yeah the Bills are a lock, but the Rams are going to screw us! :)

How did they get this #5 ranking? Do they just draw names out of a hat?

Thank GOD that Dempsey knows how to finish.....I freaked out when I saw Beasley make that pass, but Dempsey brought it home, baby!!!!

Fix

712304[/snapback]

Might as well be....I'm so sick of the refs changing the game.....why we can't just clear the damn ball is beyond me, too :P