McLaughlin Monday

OGTEleven

I feel like telling people how WRONG!!!! they are. Here are some questions for you all. You know the rules. If you say you don't you are WRONG!!!!!

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball?

2. What is the coolest shape? Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise. Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills?

4. What is the best McDonald's song ever?

5. What was the best thing about Katie Couric's farewell?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball?A-Rod

2. What is the coolest shape? Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.?Rebecca Romijn's

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise. Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills??JP Losman

4. What is the best McDonald's song ever??two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheeze pickles onions on a sesame seed bun

5. What was the best thing about Katie Couric's farewell?More Anne Curry face time

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball?A-Rod

2. What is the coolest shape?  Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.?Rebecca Romijn's

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise.  Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills??JP Losman

4. What is the best McDonald's song ever??two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheeze pickles onions on a sesame seed bun

5. What was the best thing about Katie Couric's farewell?More Anne Curry face time

703122[/snapback]

1. Did I ask who is the best player in baseball with his team up 11-4? WRONG!!!!!!

2. She is shaped like a blue freak. You must prefer Kirk to Picard. WRONG!!!!!!

3. I figured this would be the majoity answer. It's not that bad but WRONG!!!!!

4. What exactly is cheeze? WRONG!!!!!!!

5. I need to see Ann Curry' face like I need to see the dolphins logo. WRONG!!!!!!

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball?

What's baseball?

2. What is the coolest shape?  Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.

The triangle, it's the strongest shape in nature. Cool name too, very descriptive.

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise.  Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills?

Nate Clements. It would be a pleasant surprise if he lives up to his hype this season.

Old McDonald Had A Farm

It gives one hope that someday Katie Couric will say farewell and we won't ever have to see that evil little harpy again.

I feel like telling people how WRONG!!!! they are.  Here are some questions for you all.  You know the rules.  If you say you don't you are WRONG!!!!!

2. What is the coolest shape?  Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise.  Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills?

703118[/snapback]

1. Trick Question: Pujols is still in baseball, so he's still the best.

2. Dodecahedron

3. Roscoe Parrish

4. Has to be this one.

5. That you'll be able to watch her at night now?

I feel like telling people how WRONG!!!! they are.  Here are some questions for you all.  You know the rules.  If you say you don't you are WRONG!!!!!

703118[/snapback]

1. Jim Edmonds

2. Eclipse

3. Moorman

4. Hold the pickles...hold the lettuce

5. That she isn't really gone. I can still watch her on the other channel

1. Scott Rolen....no wait, BF isn't running this thing. I'll go with David Wright.

2. the rhombus. the symmetry sooths me.

3. We should root for JP Losman because he would have the greatest potential impact.

4. Great, green gobs of greasy, grimy, gopher guts.....

5. Anticipating that she just might trip on the stairs and fall on her face while making a grand exit.

What's baseball?

The triangle, it's the strongest shape in nature. Cool name too, very descriptive.

Nate Clements. It would be a pleasant surprise if he lives up to his hype this season.

Old McDonald Had A Farm

It gives one hope that someday Katie Couric will say farewell and we won't ever have to see that evil little harpy again.

703130[/snapback]

1. WRONG!!!! It is too cool for you. You are not too cool for it.

2. WRONG!!!!!! You fail the cool name category when you have a dainty musical instrument named for you.

3. WRONG!!!!!!

4. I can see throughout this reply what your perception of "cool" is. It needs work. WRONG!!!!!

5. What's a Harpy? WRONG!!!!!!!

1. Trick Question: Pujols is still in baseball, so he's still the best.

2. Dodecahedron

3. Roscoe Parrish

4. Has to be this one.

5. That you'll be able to watch her at night now?

703131[/snapback]

1. CORRECT!

2. :P WRONG!!!!

3. Not Bad. WRONG!!!!!!!

4. Had I known about it it would have received consideration. Also, you spend too much time surfing the web. What exactly are you looking for? WRONG!!!!!

5. All the good you did in number 4 has been torn asunder with this reply. WRONG!!!!!

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball? Since you don't say on an active roster, the answer must be Pujols.

2. What is the coolest shape?  Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name. The female shape is by far the coolest, functional too.

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise.  Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills?  The DE from PSU.

4. What is the best McDonald's song ever?  Old McDonald had a farm.

5. What was the best thing about Katie Couric's farewell?  She's a MILF, and if I choose to I can spend time with her 5 nights a week.

703118[/snapback]

1. Jim Edmonds

2. Eclipse

3. Moorman

4. Hold the pickles...hold the lettuce

5. That she isn't really gone.  I can still watch her on the other channel

703132[/snapback]

1. What? WRONG!!!!!!!

2. Do you mean Ellipse? Either way....WRONG!!!!!!!

3. What could he do to achive that? Run fake punts where he flies over the other tam for touchdowns? WRONG!!!!!!

4. Uuuuuummmmmm.......WRONG!!!!! P. S. That was Burger King

5. Why do I think this was your only serious reply. Ewwwww. WRONG!!!!!!

Albert Pujols

cone, sphere, hemisphere, cube, cylinder, rectangular prism, hexagonal prism, triangular prism and a square pyramid

Jason Peters

Blink Of An Eye

crying like a baby

703118[/snapback]

1. Scott Rolen....no wait, BF isn't running this thing.  I'll go with David Wright.

2. the rhombus.  the symmetry sooths me.

3. We should root for JP Losman because he would have the greatest potential impact.

4. Great, green gobs of greasy, grimy, gopher guts.....

5. Anticipating that she just might trip on the stairs and fall on her face while making a grand exit.

703136[/snapback]

1. Answered by Gross

2. If you're looking for symmetry think Circle. WRONG!!!! but Rhomus was in the top 5.

3. Think deeper grasshopper. WRONG!!!!!

4. What did I ask again? WRONG!!!!!!!

5. This question was based on actual events. WRONG!!!!!

1. Already said the correct answer

2. Trapezoid

3. Mike Gandy

4. "You deserve a break today..." (written by Barry Manilow!)

5. That it's the start of the Meredith Vieira era.

703118[/snapback]

1. Pujols

2. trapezoid

3. Whitner or McCargo to stick it to the "draft experts"

4. McDonald's Girl

5. the (almost) lesbian kiss during her farewell???