OGTEleven

3. Duke Preston

4. McDonald's is my kind of place!

Hamburgers up your nose!

French Fries between your toes!

rattlesnakes in your face!

McDonald's is my kind of place!

5. Martina McBride singing.

(Edited 5 since you didn't WRONG! me yet)

703206[/snapback]

3-4. WRONG!!!!!!

5. CORRECT! How did you all mis that?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  Baseball = RJ

2.  Karissa.  If you saw her you would agree :)

3.  Donte Whitner, so next year Mort can talk about how he knew that bold move would pay off :P

4.  McDonalds = RJ.  Hardee's 2 double cheese for $3 :)

5.  No more Dan Rather-Biased

703210[/snapback]

1. Rob Johnson? WRONG!!!!

2. Oooookay....WRONG!!!!!

3. I'd love to see it but WRONG!!!! Root for someone else.

4. Sounds like a catchy tune. WRONG!!!!!!

5. Nope. Just Katie Couric bias. WRONG!!!!!

3-4. WRONG!!!!!!

5. CORRECT!  How did you all mis that?

703253[/snapback]

Maybe because you're the only one here who actually watched it...?

3. Tim Anderson

4. That

as sung by Jason Alexander (figured you'd be disappointed if I didn't YouTube a response).

This isn't Jeopardy, VABills.  You do not answer in the form of a question.  And I already got the answer right...

703289[/snapback]

Fine, but who the !@#$ is she, and why should I care. Unless she was doing an Erika Eliniak (sp??) cake dance like in the movie Under Siege, don't bother me with this crap?

1. With Albert Pujols now laid up on the DL, who is the best player in baseball?

Since you didn't specifiy living or dead, I will go with Ty Cobb. He was a mean and nasty SOB.

2. What is the coolest shape? Take into account the look of it, geometric importance and the name.

The shape of an ice cube. It is cool, and it changes constantly. Plus it has the name "ICE" in it...and we all know how important he was.

3. Every year there is one player on any team considered the team's most pleasant surprise. Who should you root for to become that player for the 06 Bills?

Jason Peters...since he will be a suprise starter at QB winning the Super Bowl MVP.

4. What is the best McDonald's song ever?

"What a Fool Believes" by Michael McDonald.

5. What was the best thing about Katie Couric's farewell?

The best thing is I didn't have to see it.

Someone explain to me how the hell a trapezoid is considered cooler than a freaking helix (alpha-, double-, etc.)?

703335[/snapback]

It's a conservative thing. Helix are very liberal therefore it's something you as someone in the minority would not understand. :P

Someone explain to me how the hell a trapezoid is considered cooler than a freaking helix (alpha-, double-, etc.)?

703335[/snapback]

VA is WRONG!!! as usual. It's primarily that "Zoid" just sounds cool in any cirumstance. It can be used as a swear word, a hip word (like groovy) a word denoting suprise or shock, a word indicating fatigue or many other emotions. Helix sounds like a carnival ride which is cool, but not cool enough.