Corp got the Tailgate pics up from last night!

Buffalo Fans RULED!

Hope we all can get together for one! Last night was a blast!

First pic is Me/Corp/PromoTheRobot

Great time and thanks to all the Sabre fans that showed up! We owned the place!

No NHL team should play below the Mason-Dixon line.... If it was not for all the Sabre fans the place would look like a checker board with all the empty seats! Not that it soldout anyways....

Great pics! I wish I could of been there- I am damn proud of every Sabre fan that made the trip!

BTW you look like a big dude Navy- I remember reading Promo is something like 6'8 and 350 #s or something like that

Buffalo: Where we don't bag our cousins!  :doh:  :lol:  :angry:

Who was that holding the sign?

702631[/snapback]

a random guy... he had "F.T.C." in marker on his back, for "!@#$ the canes"... that sign was taken by a police officer shortly after the game. It would take too long to rehash, but the guy i was with (red shirt, glasses, the "other" black guy at the arena, with mike grier being the guy), it was his first game ever. Needless to say, he's a fan now.

here's the link to my story of the experience:

http://www.sabresreport.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4545

Also, props to PTR who took a 2 mile/$25 cab ride from RDU to Sabres Alley. That's a fan right there... I said it over on the sabres report, but i'll say it again, Navy, PTR, it was great to meet you guys.

Great pics!  I wish I could of been there- I am damn proud of every Sabre fan that made the trip!

BTW you look like a big dude Navy- I remember reading Promo is something like 6'8 and 350 #s or something like that

702525[/snapback]

Lets just say the 'Canes fans didn't mess with us. :doh:

PTR

Wish I would have run into you guys at the game to talk some hockey & Bills! Unfortunately, now I'm one of those transplants who will always bleed Buffalo, but am a Caniac. Never been to a game 7 & it was awesome. Was torn during the whole series but was glad the Canes won & am really looking forward to the game Monday.

Go Canes!

Go Bills!

Wish I would have run into you guys at the game to talk some hockey & Bills!  Unfortunately, now I'm one of those transplants who will always bleed Buffalo, but am a Caniac.  Never been to a game 7 & it was awesome.  Was torn during the whole series but was glad the Canes won & am really looking forward to the game Monday.   

Go Canes!

Go Bills!

702746[/snapback]

You make me sick. Why don't you go ahead and cheat on your wife and then try to convince her that you still love her.

Buffalo Fans RULED!

Hope we all can get together for one!  Last night was a blast!

First pic is Me/Corp/PromoTheRobot

Great time and thanks to all the Sabre fans that showed up!  We owned the place!

No NHL team should play below the Mason-Dixon line....  If it was not for all the Sabre fans the place would look like a checker board with all the empty seats!  Not that it soldout anyways....

702523[/snapback]

GREAT pics. You guys totally captured the spirit of the crowd with some of those shots. I recognize pretty much everyone from the pics. My brother and I were right across from the dude with the OLN sign. I think I high fived PTR at some point. Man, it was a fun day.....if they only could have won the party would still be going.

no kidding she was cute...  there was one blonde chick who was pretty much topless by the time the tailgate went inside.  Didn't get a picture of her though, sorry...

702852[/snapback]

There were a few. There was a little brunette at the start of Sabre alley that was pretty cute. There was also a smoking hot blonde Canes fan a row behind us in the lot.

no kidding she was cute...  there was one blonde chick who was pretty much topless by the time the tailgate went inside.  Didn't get a picture of her though, sorry...

702852[/snapback]

great legs, great smile, beer cans wrapped around her neck and an old school Sabres jersey-be still my beating heart

there was one blonde chick who was pretty much topless by the time the tailgate went inside.  Didn't get a picture of her though, sorry...

702852[/snapback]

I'm getting sick of this sh--...first the hooters chick you were supposed to get pictures of and now another hot chick description with no pic??

:P

I'm getting sick of this sh--...first the hooters chick you were supposed to get pictures of and now another hot chick description with no pic??

:P

703614[/snapback]

Maybe she was in this set. Granted, it was game five, but hey!