So what are you grilling tomorrow?

Well, Memorial Day is the big day for barbecues -- I live in townhouse (a fancy name for a rowhouse) with a postage-stamp sized patio which is full of plants, so I don't have room for a grill. But anyway, probably the best grilled meal I had consisted of tuna marinated in lime juice - delicious! Probably the worst was grilled tofu. It's as bad as it soons! I don't care for grilled fruit, either. And I can't see the appeal of ribs. All that bone and gristle, yeech!

Whatever you're cooking, have fun!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had grilled chicken last night and grilled boneless ribs tonight (yeah, I found that strange too but they were REALLY good - no bones, no grissle = good eats!). Not sure what we're having tomorrow.

I love grilled pineapple, but that's about it for vegetibles.

CW

Well, Memorial Day is the big day for barbecues --  I live in townhouse (a fancy name for a rowhouse) with a postage-stamp sized patio which is full of plants, so I don't have room for a grill.  But anyway, probably the best grilled meal I had consisted of tuna marinated in lime juice - delicious!  Probably the worst was grilled tofu.  It's as bad as it soons!  I don't care for grilled fruit, either.  And I can't see the appeal of ribs.  All that bone and gristle, yeech!

Whatever you're cooking, have fun!

699469[/snapback]

Grilled salmon. And if you don't like grilled ribs, they are not being done right. Done right it's some of the best eatin' around.

I BBQ'ed for the family today Had three grils fired up - two for indirect grilling for ribs and brisket. The other grill set up for direct grilling - corn-on-the-cob, BBQ beans, asparagus, burgers, hotdogs, and salmon for a psuedo vegetarian in the family.

Did your fit come with a portable bbq, you know next to the all inclusive buttplug :lol: jk

699702[/snapback]

Didn't you know? Since I'm apparently "gay", surely I would have my own buttplugs at home already... :lol:

Didn't you know? Since I'm apparently "gay", surely I would have my own buttplugs at home already... :lol:

699705[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood them. Driving a gay car doesn't make you gay, it just means you drive a gay car. :lol:

Why did you buy a car like that anyway, not the car selection but had you waited a year, you probably would have saved a lot on the price since it is well known that the second a car leaves the lot, it loses a big chunk in its value.