I saw the preview for World Trade Center...

IBTG81

I case anyone is wondering, Ieatcrayonz drives a Bently.  I realize none of you know what that is, but maybe you can go to a car show some day.

700542[/snapback]

you're a chauffeur? i was under the impression that the owners of Bentleys were driven in them by others only

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Ed's Gay car.......

I read somewhere that the FIT actually stood for Futuristic Intelligent Transport.  They had originally named it Sensible Hybrid Intelligent Transport which was more accurate.

I case anyone is wondering, Ieatcrayonz drives a Bently.  I realize none of you know what that is, but maybe you can go to a car show some day.

700542[/snapback]

He drives a Bentley, but he can't spell it.

When you can afford a Bently you don't have to be able to spell it.

Excuse me while I go eat some calve-iar.

700904[/snapback]

And has anyone else notice that this year's Latvian Calve-iar is a bit off? I'd hate to have to go with Russian but I may. The Lativian '06 is big and lumpy.

And has anyone else notice that this year's Latvian Calve-iar is a bit off?  I'd hate to have to go with Russian but I may.  The Lativian '06 is big and lumpy.

700909[/snapback]

Would you wash that down with Red or White wine? And more importantly, what color Craoyla® would you recommend for desert?

And has anyone else notice that this year's Latvian Calve-iar is a bit off?  I'd hate to have to go with Russian but I may.  The Lativian '06 is big and lumpy.

700909[/snapback]

This guy is truly an idiot. I ate all of that caviar and crapped in the container. He's eating gerbil poop.