Game 5: Sabres @ Hurricanes, 7:30 EST

Laviolette is a genius. Twice he swaps goalies and twice it sparks his team. Just wish Lindy would consider it.

699453[/snapback]

There's a reason why this isn't done. Now both goalies will be looking over their shoulders. Even if they get by the Sabres, they will pay for this shiznit against the Oilers. Laviolette is a tool.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason why this isn't done.  Now both goalies will be looking over their shoulders.  Even if they get by the Sabres, they will pay for this shiznit against the Oilers.  Laviolette is a tool.

699455[/snapback]

Yup. Switching gaolies that often may work for a game or 2, but in the long run it will bite you in the ass. So Ward goes into game 6 knowing if he allows a couple of goals he's gonna be pulled? shows no faith in your tender.

Yup. Switching gaolies that often may work for a game or 2, but in the long run it will bite you in the ass. So Ward goes into game 6 knowing if he allows a couple of goals he's gonna be pulled? shows no faith in your tender.

699562[/snapback]

Doesn't seem to have bothered the goalies TOO much, I mean each of them registered shutouts after their insertion.

It bums me out that this team is likely not going to make it. It is so talented.

Doesn't seem to have bothered the goalies TOO much, I mean each of them registered shutouts after their insertion.

It bums me out that this team is likely not going to make it. It is so talented.

699942[/snapback]

Cmon JSP...if I can believe...you surely can!! :lol: