Game 5: Sabres @ Hurricanes, 7:30 EST

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel happy the Sabres got this far, I really do. They just got raped by injuries at the worst possible time, what can you do about that?

I know I'm wearing my Sabres hat proudly tomorrow because they showed this much grit, even when every single card was stacked against them.

I just feel happy the Sabres got this far, I really do.  They just got raped by injuries at the worst possible time, what can you do about that?

699448[/snapback]

Send Tonya Harding-gram to Eric Staal?

Send Tonya Harding-gram to Eric Staal?

699449[/snapback]

Worse...I'll send them a desperate Sabres team looking to claw their way back in Game Six. Time to tear their heart right out and get them to panic for Game Seven. If there is one thing the Sabres have proved all year long its the ability to come back from the brink...time to do it again.

Worse...I'll send them a desperate Sabres team looking to claw their way back in Game Six.  Time to tear their heart right out and get them to panic for Game Seven.  If there is one thing the Sabres have proved all year long its the ability to come back from the brink...time to do it again.

699450[/snapback]

It's been fun, you're right. Hell of a ride and a hell of a lot more heart and skill than those other guys in town. Kudos to this team.

And always remember what's really important...I've been way too hard on these guys.

Worse...I'll send them a desperate Sabres team looking to claw their way back in Game Six.  Time to tear their heart right out and get them to panic for Game Seven.  If there is one thing the Sabres have proved all year long its the ability to come back from the brink...time to do it again.

699450[/snapback]

Sabres did two things right tonight:

1. Prove that Gerber is NOT in their heads and they can score on both Carolina goalies.

2. Prove that they can still play with, and even outplay at times, Carolina when missing their three defensemen and Connolly.

Damn. We totally dominated from the third period onward and should have had this one.

Time to win game 6 and roll the dice in game 7.

Sabres did two things right tonight:

1. Prove that Gerber is NOT in their heads and they can score on both Carolina goalies.

2. Prove that they can still play with, and even outplay at times, Carolina when missing their three defensemen and Connolly.

Damn.  We totally dominated from the third period onward and should have had this one.

Time to win game 6 and roll the dice in game 7.

699452[/snapback]

Laviolette is a genius. Twice he swaps goalies and twice it sparks his team. Just wish Lindy would consider it.