Pics from my trip to Ireland

I see girls holding hands in front of the Temple bar. Nice !

When we were in Moscow last year, it was common to see blond girls walking hand in hand, then making out right in public. Saw plenty of that in Red Square.

I'd be drinking a beer and say " Check it out ! " to my wife. She'd roll her eyes and make a face.

She doesn't understand good scenery. :lol:

Excellent job with the photos, sir. Someone should make the "Guiness is good for you" sign" an avatar.

What camera were you using?

696452[/snapback]

I was going to swipe the Guiness sign, until I saw Jay's new one. :lol:

To answer a few questions:

How long were you there?

A week.

Did you notice the Blarney Stone tasted like chicken?

We didn't get that far south, but we were told that it actually tastes like urine :lol: I guess the locals find it amusing...

Did the kids go, or was this a getaway?

My sister-in-law came and stayed at our place with the kids. Melissa won this trip from Xerox.

I notice you were a bit fixated with pictures of sheep. What's with that?

Not really, they're just EVERYWHERE! A few more and it would have looked like Indiana. :(

Do they have Garbage Plates?

Kinda, but they call them "Traditional Irish Breakfast" Stay away from the "black pudding" which is actually a blood sausage.:lol:

What camera were you using?

The pics with P101xxxx are from my digital camera - an Olympus C4000Z. The ones with 000_00 are from my wife's point-and-shoot film camera. I didn't think they developed very well - kinda colorless and grainy.

I see girls holding hands in front of the Temple bar

There was a bit of that, but what was really weird (in a good way) was the huge groups of girls out pub-crawling wearing matching outfits (hats, vests, devil horns etc). We thought they might be bachelorette parties, but didn't see any bachelor parties out and about. That whole Temple Bar area gets NUTS!