Got tix for Thursday's taping of 'Quite Frankly',

Tom

I think the last couple times Willis was on TV he was high. If you are able to investigate this by making him paranoid or laugh uncontrollably, I would appreciate a post.

BTW, whats his 40 time? Anyone know?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Steven A is an idiot, cant believe that show is still on the air

I used to think the same until I went to see Jim Kelly on 'Quite Frankly'......

He's actually OK.... I was very surprised. :P

Just as the taping starts, stand up and scream " Rap is crap ! " .

691592[/snapback]

Quite Frankly... I would find it hillarious if someone stood up and let out a big "BOOYA" just like your avatar might do Mark VI!

Thats not a very good answer. Anyone else with anything enlightening to say?

691635[/snapback]

I can say with almost certainty that when Willis appeared on the NFL Network with James and Clinton during Super Bowl Week, they were high, stoned, zooted or in other words feeling just FINE!

All 3 of them were giggling, snickering and well just STONED. They were acting like little kids who just got high for the first time, it was sad yet hilarious to watch.

Steven A is an idiot, cant believe that show is still on the air

691570[/snapback]

I always assumed the same...though I have heard him a few times recently, and despite his shrill style, I can see why he has become somewhat popular. He manages to have some "original takes" that most of the talking heads don't seem capable of. I would still not watch his show (I missed the Kelly show, which I wanted to see). Somehow, seeing Willis McGahee in an interview setting sounds like it has the potential for a really depressing disaster. I am on too much of a Sabres high right now, to let Willis kill my buzz...