Vikings or Packers

Vikings Oct 1 or Packers Nov 5  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vikings Oct 1 or Packers Nov 5

• Vikings Oct 1 @ home
    • Packers Nov 5 @ home

I've started the planning to come and see the family stateside and am coming over in October or early November. Have settled on the Vikings or Green Bay as games to plan the trip around. I guess the Pack offers the last chance to say I've seen Brett Favre on the field (if he's not injured) and the Vikings...well...umm. McKinnie, Winfield...umm.

Hope to catch some of you folk then- I'll be the one with the thick Aussie accent saying "G'day" and "Crikey" to everyone... :ph34r:

I've started the planning to come and see the family stateside and am coming over in October or early November. Have settled on the Vikings or Green Bay as games to plan the trip around. I guess the Pack offers the last chance to say I've seen Brett Favre on the field (if he's not injured) and the Vikings...well...umm. McKinnie, Winfield...umm.

Hope to catch some of you folk then- I'll be the one with the thick Aussie accent saying "G'day" and "Crikey" to everyone...  :ph34r:

691013[/snapback]

Definitely the Pack. Those Gawd-awful purple Kool-aide Yikes unis will blind you and your loved ones. October's a more colorful time of year, but like I said, you'd have to take your chances with those purple unis.

It's looking more like the Pack's game. Oh and I'll be saying Crickey a lot as I'm one of those Aussies that's never actually touched snow...I imagine it's kind of like being surrounded by a fridge that's frosted over! :blink: