I want hot serious sex with any woman here...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone has ever posted that before.

God, I'm sick of Losman and O-Line threads.

For Gods sake, damn...get's old, but...

Anyone game?

688891[/snapback]

Meet me at Motel 6 in an hour. Because Lord knows I'm not getting any from that rotten husband of mine, always out and about with that horrible coworker of his. I STILL haven't been satisfied since he fired the damn pool boy, the lout.

Meet me at Motel 6 in an hour.  Because Lord knows I'm not getting any from that rotten husband of mine, always out and about with that horrible coworker of his.  I STILL haven't been satisfied since he fired the damn pool boy, the lout.

689054[/snapback]

That's just wrong. Funny as sh--, but wrong.

NG you gonna take that? :devil:

Fornication. It's an interesting word. And hard to rhyme.

689107[/snapback]

There once was a girl from a foreign nation

Who told G of Bib

With no elation

No way, no how will there be fornication

Cause I haven't moved out of my crib!

:devil:

The formation and creation of a foundation for compilation of a dissertation without duplication of rhyming with "fornication" is an aberration undeserving of admiration or adulation, and I will not in desperation succumb to the temptation of participation in this collaboration of mental masturbation, not by obligation nor intimidation, as the deviation from my occupation is an insufficient manifestation of procrastination to provide me fascination, relaxation, or stimulation to my imagination. This is thus a representation, without trepidation or hesitation, of the termination of my participation.

!@#$ing amateurs. :devil::angry:

The formation and creation of a foundation for compilation of a dissertation without duplication of rhyming with "fornication" is an aberration undeserving of admiration or adulation, and I will not in desperation succumb to the temptation of participation in this collaboration of mental masturbation, not by obligation nor intimidation, as the deviation from my occupation is an insufficient manifestation of procrastination to provide me fascination, relaxation, or stimulation to my imagination.  This is thus a representation, without trepidation or hesitation, of the termination of my participation.

!@#$ing amateurs.  :devil:  ;)

689195[/snapback]

(Golf Clap :angry: )