Tom Donahoe and George Bush

Both these men talk right out their rectums!!!!!!!...Am i wrong?

51661[/snapback]

Donahoe is much better spoken.

Im sorry, whatever your political stance, you must admit that our current president couldnt pass a public speaking class at "Big Bob's College of Politicians".

Absolutly unfollowable.

Im sorry, whatever your political stance, you must admit that our current president couldnt pass a public speaking class at "Big Bob's College of Politicians".

Absolutly unfollowable.

51676[/snapback]

Yeah, but our troops are "vociferously" fighting "terrists."

Vociferous \Vo*cif"er*ous\, a. [Cf. F. vocif[`e]re.]

Making a loud outcry; clamorous; noisy; as, vociferous

heralds. -- Vo*cif"er*ous*ly, adv. -- Vo*cif"er*ous*ness,

Didn't Barbara ever tell him to not use words he didn't understand?

Absolutly unfollowable.

51676[/snapback]

I think our president would be great in a bar drinking beers....speaking to world leaders to form a coalition, forget it. My wife could not stop laughing at our leader..she was rolling.

And Kerry's orange glow and manicure makes him a good choice for day-time soap opera's, but President, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBI

Absolutly unfollowable.

51676[/snapback]

On THAT, we are agreed.

And is it just me, or does George's head look half-again too big for his body when you put him in a suit? It's awfully big-looking for an unfilled cranial cavity...

On THAT, we are agreed.

And is it just me, or does George's head look half-again too big for his body when you put him in a suit?  It's awfully big-looking for an unfilled cranial cavity...

51769[/snapback]

It makes you wonder what's taking up the rest of the space. Jelly perhaps?