Quick! Where's a Wedge Issue When U Need One?

Goodness me. The Democrats are leading by double-digits for the midterm elections and the wheels continue to come off on this inept administration. People have finally either figured out that the emporer has no clothes, or are no longer afraid of the FBI/CIA/DHS/ whoever and are finally speaking out.

Now is the time for all loyal neocons to swallow some more Kookaid (yes I said KOOKaid) and come the aid of their God-annointed leader. Any and all wedge issues should be submitted immediataly!

Gay Marriage?

Illegal Aliens?

Flag Burning?

Intelligent Design?

etc...I just can't wait to see what all y'all come up with! :):doh:

Do I hear an echo?

688702[/snapback]

I have answers for all of those, and more...but I'm not a Neo-Con. I also noticed that the Evil B word Snake Woman left out any real reference to bad guys. The Evil B word Snake Woman also didn't bother to mention what her Evil B word Snake Woman platform was on any of those issues.

But, that said as I have a soft spot for the Evil B word Snake Woman...

Gay Marriage?

Who really cares? It's 2006. Marriage used to be a bond between two people who loved each other. A man and a woman. Pretty much a blood contract. Your liberal assed Women's Lib crap soured that 40 years ago. The Fags just jumped on. Think about it. Some people will knee jerk, Debbies more than smart enough to know what I'm saying.

Illegal Aliens?

A lot of countries have done well, for many years with fences and minefields. Anyone remember the "Wall" that got torn down? That would go a long way to addressing that problem. I know we can't do that, but we also now have non-lethal technology that can place microwave barriers that won't kill, but would make it very, very painful to cross a border. I'd also in a clandestine manner put contraceptives in their water supply.

Flag Burning?

Once again, I'll say "2006". I don't like it, but we have not been a nation...maybe not for ever. There should be something to rally towards, read the Bills side, or the Sabres. Our best shot was WW2, and just as today - politics, business and rhetoric ruined it, or that silly bunch of crap would have been over in 1942, had I been in charge.

Intelligent Design?

I have stated several times here, and elsewhere. To deny the idea of a higher power of some kind by default assumes that we are the highest of powers. I don't think so. I call it egotism to a horrible degree. Ever look at a computer? Maybe the one you are posting on? There is still mystery in this world. I'm smart enough to know that.

Biased poll, Deb...but you are the Evil B word Snake Woman.

I have answers for all of those, and more...but I'm not a Neo-Con. I also noticed that the Evil B word Snake Woman left out any real reference to bad guys. The Evil B word Snake Woman also didn't bother to mention what her Evil B word Snake Woman platform was on any of those issues.

Or Just Drag a $10 Bill Through Any Trailer Park :)

But, that said as I have a soft spot for the Evil B word Snake Woman...

Gay Marriage?

Who really cares? It's 2006. Marriage used to be a bond between two people who loved each other. A man and a woman. Pretty much a blood contract. Your liberal assed Women's Lib crap soured that 40 years ago. The Fags just jumped on. Think about it. Some people will knee jerk, Debbies more than smart enough to know what I'm saying.

Illegal Aliens?

A lot of countries have done well, for many years with fences and minefields. Anyone remember the "Wall" that got torn down? That would go a long way to addressing that problem. I know we can't do that, but we also now have non-lethal technology that can place microwave barriers that won't kill, but would make it very, very painful to cross a border. I'd also in a clandestine manner put contraceptives in their water supply.

Flag Burning?

Once again, I'll say "2006". I don't like it, but we have not been a nation...maybe not for ever. There should be something to rally towards, read the Bills side, or the Sabres. Our best shot was WW2, and just as today - politics, business and rhetoric ruined it, or that silly bunch of crap would have been over in 1942, had I been in charge.

Intelligent Design?

I have stated several times here, and elsewhere. To deny the idea of a higher power of some kind by default assumes that we are the highest of powers. I don't think so. I call it egotism to a horrible degree. Ever look at a computer? Maybe the one you are posting on? There is still mystery in this world. I'm smart enough to know that.

Biased poll, Deb...but you are the Evil B word Snake Woman.

688747[/snapback]

Word...

couldn't have said it better myself. Sad to see a blind believer in either of the two parties these days...

Goodness me.  The Democrats are leading by double-digits for the midterm elections and the wheels continue to come off on this inept administration.  People have finally either figured out that the emporer has no clothes, or are no longer afraid of the FBI/CIA/DHS/ whoever and are finally speaking out.

Now is the time for all loyal neocons to swallow some more Kookaid (yes I said KOOKaid) and come the aid of their God-annointed leader.  Any and all wedge issues should be submitted immediataly! 

Gay Marriage?

Illegal Aliens?

Flag Burning?

Intelligent Design?

etc...I just can't wait to see what all y'all come up with! :devil:  :angry:

688697[/snapback]

Were these polls the same ones that predicted a big win by Kerry? If so us Republicans should be dancing in the streets.

Were these polls the same ones that predicted a big win by Kerry?  If so us Republicans should be dancing in the streets.

689092[/snapback]

Don't forget Gore.

The funny part of all this is pretending that whichever party that "wins" is going to do something positive. One of you is going to get exactly what you wish for, which is only bad for America.

Both parties don't offer us much, but I cannot see why anyone would defend an administration / party which directed NSA to begin collecting information about all of our personal phone calls. How can you defend that? Answer: you can't.

Both parties don't offer us much, but I cannot see why anyone would defend an administration / party which directed NSA to begin collecting information about all of our personal phone calls.  How can you defend that?  Answer: you can't.

689254[/snapback]

Newflash: This has been going on for years.

Both parties don't offer us much, but I cannot see why anyone would defend an administration / party which directed NSA to begin collecting information about all of our personal phone calls.  How can you defend that?  Answer: you can't.

689254[/snapback]

It is too bad that the Democrats still offer no reason to vote for them. Absolutely embarassing. Maybe, they should consider actually standing for something. Otherwise, they will see that lead quickly evaporate.

Americans want solutions to problems, not whiney little bitches. Since the Democrats have offered nothing in return, they are nothing more than whiney little bitches. If things are so bad under Republican control, it should be easy to offer solutions that will fix the problems. They have offered nothing. Right now, they look like a Monty Python sketch:

Democrats: Bush Bad!! Bush Bad!!

Republicans: No he isn’t.

Democrats: Bush Bad!! Worst President Ever!! Bush Bad!!

Republicans: OK, what would you do?

Democrats: Bush Ba…Err…what?

Republicans: What would you do?

Democrats: We’ll get back to you. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: You have to have a plan as to what you would do to fix things.

Republicans: Still waiting…

Democrats: Almost there. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: Anything yet?

Democrats: Nope. Not yet. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: We are getting close to election season. You might want to come up with something.

Democrats: Putting the final touches on it right now. Tom Delay. Focus on Tom Delay. Tom Delay Bad!! Bush Bad!!

Republicans: Done yet?

Democrats: We have a major announcement. We will discuss the Democratic strategy for National Security. It will be released shortly. Stay tuned. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: It’s about damn time.

Democrats: Here is our strategy for National Security. Continue doing what Bush is doing, but spend more money doing it. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: :devil: It took you all that time and that is all you can come up with?

Democrats: See, we are tough on National Security. We are not the limp-wristed pansies we have appeared to be for decades. We are tough. Our Plan: Do exactly what the Bush has implemented, but spend more money doing it. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: Yeah…OK. What about fixing the Social Security mess?

Democrats: No private accounts!! Bush Bad!!

Republicans: It is going bankrupt. If you do not want private accounts, then what do you want to do to fix it?

Democrats: No private accounts. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: So, you have no actual strategy to fix the problem, you are just going to let it get worse?

Democrats: Bush Ba...errr...what? Abramoff. Focus on Abramoff. Bush Bad!!

…and the vicious cycle continues…

689254[/snapback]

Ah, it's the phone booth thingy again. It's not "your personal" call the moment the signal leaves your house. I take it you missed the nugget where gov't requested the data from thetelephone companies.

It is too bad that the Democrats still offer no reason to vote for them. Absolutely embarassing. Maybe, they should consider actually standing for something. Otherwise, they will see that lead quickly evaporate.

Americans want solutions to problems, not whiney little bitches. Since the Democrats have offered nothing in return, they are nothing more than whiney little bitches. If things are so bad under Republican control, it should be easy to offer solutions that will fix the problems. They have offered nothing. Right now, they look like a Monty Python sketch:

Republicans: We are getting close to election season. You might want to come up with something.

Democrats: Putting the final touches on it right now. Tom Delay. Focus on Tom Delay. Tom Delay Bad!! Bush Bad!!

Democrats: We have a major announcement. We will discuss the Democratic strategy for National Security. It will be released shortly. Stay tuned. Bush Bad!!

Democrats: Here is our strategy for National Security. Continue doing what Bush is doing, but spend more money doing it. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: :devil:  It took you all that time and that is all you can come up with?

Democrats: See, we are tough on National Security. We are not the limp-wristed pansies we have appeared to be for decades. We are tough. Our Plan: Do exactly what the Bush has implemented, but spend more money doing it. Bush Bad!!

Republicans: It is going bankrupt. If you do not want private accounts, then what do you want to do to fix it?

Republicans: So, you have no actual strategy to fix the problem, you are just going to let it get worse?

689263[/snapback]

I look at it this way. I have some major issues with Bush and the admin. Granted not the same as liberals, but I also see some attempts at trying to do the right things.

Major education reform. He got this pushed through and while NCLB is not "fully funded" he increased education spending over 60% from when billy boy was in office.

Healthcare, while not everyone has it, and I don't believe everyone is entitled to free healthcare, he did rework the senior system and drug aspects to really make it more solvent and better then it was long term. Costs a lot of money but again he did something. Billy and Hillary spent 8 years trying and did nothing on this.

Let's see, revamping CIA to get more boots on the ground in analysis and operations, something the previous admin destroyed thinking satellites was all we needed.

Reworking the military to be better suited for localized and smaller / city type fights vs. the big armor wars which were a thing of the past and are part of the problem we have in address Afghanistan and Iraq insurgents. All with little or no support from some of the old-timers who don't like change.

Other things have been done as well, all this while dealing with a hostile and lying media and left side of the congress, who have made everything difficult, rather then working together. All this while experiencing one of the largest econmic growths in history, in spite of the downturn prior to him going into office.

Again, I have some issues with Bush, but I also look beyond and see the accomplishments that were minimal or non-existant the prior 8 years.

When the dems, but someone out there who has similar goals and a forward thinking plan I will vote for him/her, but pettiness and spite really turn me off.

Republicans: :devil:  It took you all that time and that is all you can come up with?

689263[/snapback]

:angry:;)

right on, dude!!!

689254[/snapback]

But you can, of course, sit on the story for a couple years, until the director of the NSA is tapped to be the next director of the CIA...at which point the story "suspiciously" leaks.

Independent media, my ass. :devil:

But you can, of course, sit on the story for a couple years, until the director of the NSA is tapped to be the next director of the CIA...at which point the story "suspiciously" leaks.

Independent media, my ass.  :devil:

689305[/snapback]

That evil right-wing media will stop at nothing. :angry:

Unfortunately it is often the lesser of two evils that you hope for.

689243[/snapback]

I am not voting for the repubs or dems, I have decided that voting for a third party is the only solution to the current mess that we are in...