Lord Stanley's Cup

it would be nice to see it stop in Buffalo this year.

:angry:

687082[/snapback]

It was already here for a visit last week or the week before. :lol: The next time I want to see it, is on the steps of City Hall being held over his head by Lindy Ruff.

It was already here for a visit last week or the week before.  :angry: The next time I want to see it, is on the steps of City Hall being held over his head by Lindy Ruff.

687212[/snapback]

Think maybe then he'll contort his face into an expression that looks more like a smile than the look of someone whose dog was just run over?

You know what the Sabres need????

MORE COWBELL, BABY! Time to start changing avatars, people!

687216[/snapback]

not to rain on your parade but the Sabres are 3-0 at home with the Cowbell present..2-0 on the raid with the air horn

You know what the Sabres need????

MORE COWBELL, BABY! Time to start changing avatars, people!

687216[/snapback]

Yeah, the cowbell thing worked wonders for the Bills last season......NOT

F the cowbell.

Yeah, the cowbell thing worked wonders for the Bills last season......NOT

F the cowbell.

687249[/snapback]

yeah it totally screwed the bills up last year. we had such a stellar offensive line, superb coaching, a staunch defense, and high powered offense we could have gone 19-0 if not for that cowbell

;)

yeah it totally screwed the bills up last year.  we had such a stellar offensive line, superb coaching, a staunch defense, and high powered offense we could have gone 19-0 if not for that cowbell

:lol:

687710[/snapback]

Yes, Yes, and Yes, but....... if we had never done the dumba$$ cowbell thing, who knows how it could have turned out..............

The cowbell pales in comparison to the glockenspiel.

688713[/snapback]

Nothing like being outside listening to bolivian flutes and shamisen.

I have to be in the mood for glockenspiel. I need losta Heffenweissen to enjoy it.