If Drew Gets Pulled For Matthews On Sunday...

Rico

it won't be the end of the world,

& it won't mean Drew is finished as the Bills starting QB.

Sometimes during a game,

a change at QB can add a spark to a team

that can make a difference.

IF Drew tanks on Sunday,

MM should definitely put Matthews in to see what he can do.

IF Drew takes a seat on Sunday,

being the great pro that everyone says he is,

he will prepare for the Felons game with no adverse reaction

to the temporary benching.

Sometimes during a game,

IF Drew tanks on Sunday,

51332[/snapback]

So your saying he's benched for the Jet game to...I sure hope so.

Sometimes during a game,

IF Drew tanks on Sunday,

51332[/snapback]

I hope Matthews STARTS and confuses the genius BB.

I can not imagine a scenario where anyone is allowed to pull Bledsoe out of a game vs. the Patriots to add a spark or change things up. I think, yes, it can happen against another team...but TD put his nuts on the line for this quarterback, and while I'm not one to quickly blame TD's ego for things, I have to believe pulling Drew out of a game vs. his old team would be painful for a lot of people.

One thing is certain...if they DID pull Drew, I'd sure like to be the guy in charge of the sideline camera.

I can not imagine a scenario where anyone is allowed to pull Bledsoe out of a game vs. the Patriots to add a spark or change things up. I think, yes, it can happen against another team...but TD put his nuts on the line for this quarterback, and while I'm not one to quickly blame TD's ego for things, I have to believe pulling Drew out of a game vs. his old team would be painful for a lot of people.

One thing is certain...if they DID pull Drew, I'd sure like to be the guy in charge of the sideline camera.

51360[/snapback]

Yeah, that and the fact that Mathews isn't that good (that's why he was a FA until the week before the season started).

And before you ask if Mathews could have done any worse than Bledsoe, yes he could have thown 6 or 7 interceptions.

but TD put his nuts on the line for this quarterback, and while I'm not one to quickly blame TD's ego for things, I have to believe pulling Drew out of a game vs. his old team would be painful for a lot of people.

Sure, TD really put his nuts on the line-that's why he gave Drew a huge vote of confidence by doing everything possible to get his successor THIS YEAR.

The only reason Drew won't get pulled no matter how he plays is because his backup is a guy they picked up off the garbage pile (he wasn't good enough for the scrap heap). It has nothing to do with TD's committment to Drew, because he doesn't have much of one.

If you don't know why Matthews won't be in the game, barring an injury, just re-watch a little of the Bills/Bears game the last time he played QB at the Ralph.

Guest Guesteroo

51360[/snapback]

I have a sinking feeling that NOT pulling him is going to be painful for a lot of people too.