SCORES!!!

Oh, I completely agree...

...but colostomy bag instructions???  :P

685015[/snapback]

Well, he's an old guy, playing like crap. It wasn't that big of a stretch to go to playing with crap. Kind of the six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Never mind. I certainly can't explain how my mind works, anymore than you can yours. :lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope SOMEONE recorded this one.

685029[/snapback]

I listened to the whole game on the internet.

But back in B-Lo my dad burned the whole thing to DVD and we were on the phone when the Sabres won it (he freaked out before I did due to the delay on NHL radio).

Can't wait to see this thing from start to finish.

3, 4, 5, or 6 more games like that?  Better keep the ER open late in Buffalo and Ott.

I don't think I can take that.

685031[/snapback]

Someone's gonna have to hit Jeanneret with a tranquilizer before all is said and done.

Well, he's an old guy, playing like crap.  It wasn't that big of a stretch to go to playing with crap.  Kind of the six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Never mind.  I certainly can't explain how my mind works, anymore than you can yours.  :P

685037[/snapback]

But they played much worse without him in the lineup in games 3-4.

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit it...when the Sabres got that penalty with just over 2 minutes left...I couldn't take it anymore. I turned it off and took the dogs for a walk.

WHEN I LEFT IT WAS 4-5 AND WHEN I GOT BACK IT'S 7-6?

You gotta be kidding me.

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit it...when the Sabres got that penalty with just over 2 minutes left...I couldn't take it anymore. I turned it off and took the dogs for a walk.

You gotta be kidding me.

685049[/snapback]

Rubes my man...

Does the name Frank Reich mean anything to you?

That was in instant classic.  Haven't seen a game that great in a LONG time.

Anyone have a link to a Sens board?  Not going to gloat (don't register on those things anyway), just want to see what they're saying.

685046[/snapback]

Shouldn't be saying anything too negative. They played great. The Sabres winning was basically a miracle.

We're going to need to take it up a notch come Monday.

You gotta be kidding me.

685049[/snapback]

NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. Turn off or leave a hockey game.

I was at one game where the other team scored an empty netter to go up 2 without about a minute and a half to go AND the team I was rooting for took a penalty for some after the goal shenanigans. Looked over. WRONG. One guy scored a short-handed hat trick to win IN REGULATION.

Never.

You gotta be kidding me.

685049[/snapback]

I hung in there... Moved off my 16 year old TV and relinquished it to my 7 year Sonic/PS2 playing son...

I do admit... I have a tuner card on my home PC...

I prayed... I said a silent novena and thought about the game that still haunts me... The Nordiques game where Buffalo blew a big lead in the 80's... I prayed some more and reflected on that game...

I was too scared to have my capture feature ready... Or I would have a pic!!

They pulled it out!!!

685056[/snapback]

Thats for damn sure...but this has got to be a HUGE confidence boost for this squad. They went into hostile territory, with the best team (record wise) left in the entire NHL...and manage to get out of there with a victory when Ottawa threw everything they had at them. Good teams win the games they are supposed to. Great teams find ways to win no matter what the odds are. Its still too early to tell what type of team Buffalo is, but they have got to feel fantastic after this game.

NEVER.  NEVER.  NEVER.  Turn off or leave a hockey game.

I was at one game where the other team scored an empty netter to go up 2 without about a minute and a half to go AND the team I was rooting for took a penalty for some after the goal shenanigans.  Looked over.  WRONG.  One guy scored a short-handed hat trick to win IN REGULATION.

Never.

685062[/snapback]

So true...

I still remember when the Sabres scored two years ago in under 30 secs... I think that still stands?

With 10.6 on the clock this has got to be a Sabres record? Any help?

I recorded it.

That was truly something I was silent after Connelly scored and stayed that way until long after Drury ended it.  Hockey just fuggin' RULES!

685052[/snapback]

I want that DVD...

I finally got my computer set up - the one with the tuner card and huge, fast hard drive for video capture and DVD burning - about thirty seconds AFTER the game ended.

I remember scoring with less time. I don't remember scoring 2 more important goals more close together. 28 seconds apart with the game on the line? Sick.

Chris Drury fuggin' rocks. Hard to believe any team would let him go. Dude is cash money when it matters most.

Shouldn't be saying anything too negative.  They played great.  The Sabres winning was basically a miracle.

685056[/snapback]

You can say that again! The lackluster play almost looks like it is planned and played to trap the other team? No?

It worries me... Big time!

I want that DVD...

I finally got my computer set up - the one with the tuner card and huge, fast hard drive for video capture and DVD burning - about thirty seconds AFTER the game ended.

685067[/snapback]

I gotta get a DVD burner to hook to the TIVO.