SCORES!!!

Fantastic game so far, but the Sabres really need to start getting some pucks on net. They have 12 shots on goal, but Emery has only made 8 saves so far...thats the type of percentage that we like to see as Sabres fans. So hopefully the Sabres can find a way to toughen the game out and start flying at Emery in the 3rd period. They've done a good job with how they keep coming back after each deficit, but they've got to find a way to knock Ottawa back and keep them there.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max and Tallinder should have stayed home.  They've been Ottawa's best players tonight.

684946[/snapback]

Max should have seen his proctologist before the game and had that rectal-cranial inversion taken care of. Yeeesh. :P What the hell's wrong with him? I know he's a better player than this...

I don't care which side you're rooting for, though...this is just good offensive hockey. Ottawa should win this game - and the series, though it won't be easy - on their stronger defensive play.

damn thats one cheap IT Dept, won't even spring $10 for speakers

684957[/snapback]

maybe because they don't want their employees surfing the web. I'm not even allowed to use internet explorer when i'm at work.

they just don't wanna let you get near MySpace :P

684969[/snapback]

actually this PC i'm using is so sh-------, that if i go on a website and there is any audio or video, the pc will freeze. I guess 64 MB of SDRAM will do that :lol: