Is this Bledsoe's last meaningful game

1billsfan

Think about it. If the Bills lose this game and are 0-3, then the page and all eyes in Bills nation will quickly turn towards the countdown to Loseman recovering enough to take over the reigns of the guy who'd automatically be considered the lame duck...Bledsoe.

Ok, no more bad thoughts...go Bills, please win.

So, you are hoping the Bills lose this Sunday??? If you are, then   

Now come on Mike... I didn't say that. I said Ihope it is Bledsoe's last meanigful game. That could be that he get's yanked in favor of Matthews. Not hoping for a Bills loss, but I'm definitely not expecting a Bills win.

It's OK to be an optimist. But, I'm a realist, and Belichick knows how to get into a QBs head... especially Bledsoe's, and he's going to do it again on Sunday.

The only chance the Bills have is if they play smash mouth against the Pats and run Travis 30+ times and then turn Mcgahee loose on a tired Pats defense.

Now come on Mike... I didn't say that.   I said Ihope it is Bledsoe's last meanigful game.  That could be that he get's yanked in favor of Matthews.  Not hoping for a Bills loss

If Drew gets yanked for Matthews, it means that Drew is playing poorly and that the Bills are on their way to a loss. I sure hope that things don't play out that way.

Go Bills + Go Drew !!!!

If Drew gets yanked for Matthews, it means that Drew is playing poorly and that the Bills are on their way to a loss.

Drew, playing poorly? You think?

Drew's dragging the team down. You and many others have to get over this Drew Bledsoe "myth"... the guy had 4 out of 11 decent years and only once got an 87 QB rating... hell Favre's carrer QB rating is equal to Bledsoe's best season.