HILARIOUS Video of President Bush

before the inevitable move to PPP, i'd like to point out there is no linky in your post

***EDIT I see you stealthed it in there :D

681813[/snapback]

This isn't even PPP worthy, it's truly just funny as hell. Who knew Bush had such a sense of humor. If you can't you make fun of yourself....

hahaha that was great, i couldnt believe that part about cheney's heart lol

681864[/snapback]

You'd figure at this point even Cheney has to recognize that he's got some super villian in him. Nothing wrong with that, some of my best friends are super villians.

that actor that makes his living for "looking" like bush and supposedly acting like him is awful next to the real one...is that his only gig? i've seen him on comedy central doing the same schtick

the real GW looks like freaking harrison ford next to the impostor

Dude, what was FUNNY was Stephen Colbert at the dinner.

682159[/snapback]

I wish to god I had taped that! You know of a link? I was getting ready to go out and have a few beers Saturday night when it was on, and happened to just flip the tv to C-Span as I was getting ready...I can't believe Colberts' routine went over well with everyone...they showed one military man covering his mouth, to hide his laughter, as others around him cringed...it was the joke about "the liberal media would have you believe that President Bush and his staff are rearrainging the furniture on the deck of the Titanic...but their sights are much higher than that. They are rearrainging the furniture on the deck of the Hindenburg"...

ps....great Lettermen line: "In recent polls, Condi Rice has emerged as the most popular member of the Bush cabinet. Jeez Paul, isn't that like being named MVP of the New York Knicks?"