Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

Rumor is this thread will never die; it'll just get cut and signed to the Jags message board at bbs.buccaneers.com...

687094[/snapback]

Snappy new sig line there Tom. Find that while trolling for Mike Williams info at bbs.buccaneers.com did ya?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That you did. But, what is to be, will be.

Take solice in the fact that you've created a classic my friend... A Classic!  :angry:

687091[/snapback]

This thread is gold Jerry ... Gold!

no...but i did beg for a merciful early death to this.

687089[/snapback]

Me thinks you doth protesth too much. :angry: There is always the delete thread option.

Never in the field of internet message boards was so much owed by so many to one misguided post.

All hearts go out to the author, whose brilliant actions we see with our own eyes day after day; but we must never forget that all the time, night after night, month after month, our posters travel far into Tampa territory, find their targets in the darkness by the highest computer skill, aim their attacks, often under the heaviest fire, often with serious loss, with deliberate careful discrimination, and inflict shattering blows upon the whole of the technical and war-making structure of the Bucaneer power.

When did Mike Williams get traded to the Bucs?

687180[/snapback]

Oh snap, this raises alot more questions. When did he get traded to Milwaukee? Was he always a good basketball player? Pyschotic minds want to know.

Oh snap, this raises alot more questions. When did he get traded to Milwaukee? Was he always a good basketball player? Pyschotic minds want to know.

687242[/snapback]

A big part of basketball is jumping. The idea that Mike Williams can jump is . . . difficult to take seriously. But if he did somehow manage to jump, he'd knock a hole in the floor when he landed!

A big part of basketball is jumping.  The idea that Mike Williams can jump is . . . difficult to take seriously.  But if he did somehow manage to jump, he'd knock a hole in the floor when he landed!

687328[/snapback]

So are you starting a rumor that says that Mike Williams jumped, fell through the floor all the way to China, and now starts on the Chinese Olympic basketball team?

So are you starting a rumor that says that Mike Williams jumped, fell through the floor all the way to China, and now starts on the Chinese Olympic basketball team?

687409[/snapback]

I'm trying to picture Mike Williams on a basketball court with his four Chinese teammates. I'm not an expert in the appearance of the Chinese basketball team, but I'm guessing those guys would look like twigs next to Mike Williams. So you'd have four Chinese guys who were mobile and could jump. Then you'd have a big black guy who could fill whatever need the team may have for someone who could stand there and take up a lot of space.

The problem is that basketball involves moving from one end of the court to the other. To solve this problem, you could put roller skates on Mike Williams. Every time there was a change of possession, Williams' teammates could push him from one end of the court to the other. These skates would have brakes, which Williams could turn on once he'd arrived at where he was supposed to be. He'd stand near the basket, and physically prevent anyone from the other team from getting too close. By simply standing there and reaching up, he'd probably be able to get a certain number of rebounds.

I'm trying to picture Mike Williams on a basketball court with his four Chinese teammates.  I'm not an expert in the appearance of the Chinese basketball team, but I'm guessing those guys would look like twigs next to Mike Williams.  So you'd have four Chinese guys who were mobile and could jump.  Then you'd have a big black guy who could fill whatever need the team may have for someone who could stand there and take up a lot of space. 

The problem is that basketball involves moving from one end of the court to the other.  To solve this problem, you could put roller skates on Mike Williams.  Every time there was a change of possession, Williams' teammates could push him from one end of the court to the other.  These skates would have brakes, which Williams could turn on once he'd arrived at where he was supposed to be.  He'd stand near the basket, and physically prevent anyone from the other team from getting too close.  By simply standing there and reaching up, he'd probably be able to get a certain number of rebounds.

687483[/snapback]

More effective would be him using the "Spin Move" he learned right here in Buffalo.

He can pretend he was just leveled by a charging DE and lie on his back at center court with both arms and legs outstretched spinning like a top set loose by a kid in a playground. Nobody could get near either basket and the everyone's jaw would drop in disbelief that are in attendance.

More effective would be him using the "Spin Move" he learned right here in Buffalo.

He can pretend he was just leveled by a charging DE and lie on his back at center court with both arms and legs outstretched spinning like a top set loose by a kid in a playground. Nobody could get near either basket and the everyone's jaw would drop in disbelief that are in attendance.

687532[/snapback]

Personally, I like the move where hides, sobbing, for undisclosed personal issues, then books it to the all-you-can eat buffet. I think that's his best move.

mike (in China the US)

Hopefully this will clear things up!!!

688020[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up bluenews ... I always thought that China was in the far east. I didn't realize that it was ACTUALLY in central Florida. I've always wanted to go there, but now I can afford it since it's so close. I've already made my non-refundable airline reservations.

Thanks again bluenews, I owe you one! :lol:

What mean people.

If by chance Big Mike should somehow read this thread, I doubt very much that the Texans will get much production out of him at all this year.

Who is Antoine Smith going to run behind?

What mean people.

If by chance Big Mike should somehow read this thread, I doubt very much that the Texans will get much production out of him at all this year.

Who is Antoine Smith going to run behind?

688138[/snapback]

Big Mike don't read.