Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

How the hell has ths threat developed so much slaying power?  Especially since the first post was so completely stupid.

735885[/snapback]

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Or, in your particular case, reexamining your own post!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Lions were displeased with Mike Williams - he's not even ahead of Glenn Martinez.

750978[/snapback]

So counting the Bills...that's at least 4 teams that are displeased with Mike Williams now

This thread has been going on so long I felt I should contribute...

Mike Williams is overweight and has never fulfilled the expectations some people had for him coming out of college. Also, he is not on the Bucs roster so the original poster made a mistake.

This thread has been going on so long I felt I should contribute...

Mike Williams is overweight and has never fulfilled the expectations some people had for him coming out of college.  Also, he is not on the Bucs roster so the original poster made a mistake.

752002[/snapback]

That's because Mike Williams is failing with the Detroit Lions now... god :P ... only an idiot would post he is still w/ the Bucs. Rumor has it that he is drawing interest from the Rhein Fire in NFLE, but they are displeased with how negotiations are going with Mike Williams.

MIKE WILLIAMS is going to Miami.

It's obvious....just look at the letters in his name....MIKE WILLIAMS.

Rearranged they clearly spell.....

WE KILLS MIAMI

Obviously he is destined to go to Miami, quickly work his way into the starting line-up....& stuff up at the worst possible moments for them. :w00t:

MIKE WILLIAMS is going to Miami.

It's obvious....just look at the letters in his name....MIKE WILLIAMS.

Rearranged they clearly spell.....

WE KILLS MIAMI

Obviously he is destined to go to Miami, quickly work his way into the starting line-up....& stuff up at the worst possible moments for them. :w00t:

752103[/snapback]

Great detective work. Seems like something out of the Da Vinci Code or Harry Potter. But i believe mike williams is playing for the NBA for those Bucks