The Sun will Come Up, Tomorrow...

The sun wont come up for you if Tard in SD gets a hold of you and disfigures you.

680410[/snapback]

Yep, I heard random posts really set him off and make him feel as though his American rights are being violated.

Yep, I heard random posts really set him off and make him feel as though his American rights are being violated.

680416[/snapback]

Psycho: The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

Psycho: The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

680538[/snapback]

:doh::P Great fuggin scene.....I need to rent that again sometime....it's been a good fifteen years since I've seen it.