Round 7 (#216) Selection: OT Terrance Pennington

...coaches believe he has yet to show what he's truly capable of...boasts outstanding power in his upper body and has improved his lower body strength...425 bench, 365 incline, 301 power clean and 500 squat...has a good understanding of the offensive system and doesn't make many mental mistakes...has also done a nice job of keeping his weight down over the past two years...

...coaches believe he has yet to show what he's truly capable of...boasts outstanding power in his upper body and has improved his lower body strength...425 bench, 365 incline, 301 power clean and 500 squat...has a good understanding of the offensive system and doesn't make many mental mistakes...has also done a nice job of keeping his weight down over the past two years...

678709[/snapback]

That alone makes me happy considering recent OL history here.

Father, Henry, played for the Dallas Cowboys from 1978-81.

678706[/snapback]

Well players whose fathers played are usually smart. SI.com says he's a good pass blocker and we all no Losman needs that. But hes not a run blocker and we are a running team.

678709[/snapback]

Those numbers are weak for a big guy as I can hit those numbers and I'm only 5-11 237! He better hit that weight room hard and gain about 30 lbs of muscle!