Round 5 (#143) Selection: OT Brad Butler

SDS

We were virtually guaranteed to have that kind of an outcome.  Our roster, well, stinks...

678929[/snapback]

I like the word nasty...and ive seen it come up in the both the O Linemans profile.Potential starter..is another key word.Mcnally is not a fool..nor a chump..give the man something to work with.Nasty and mean on the field is not a character flaw...picking up 14 year olds at 7-11 is.Denver won with a brutal line..not all 330 but nasty and motivated on both sides of the ball.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the tough guys on here telling everyone to STFU

cracks me up

678280[/snapback]

Oh, STFU! :lol:

& to all those who think a 5th round rookie is expected to start.....

STFU to you too. :lol:

A JASON FABINI TYPE WITH EVEN MORE OF A MEAN STREAK, THIS COULD END UP BEING A VERY GOOD PICK. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING ON THE O-LINE, PLUS HE PLAYED IN THE ACC, LOTS OF PASS RUSHERS AND A CONFERENCE BUILT ON SPEED ACROSS THE D-LINES.

OH YEAH, HEY DIBS U STFU. I SAW THIS GUY PLAY ALOT AND IF HE WAS A LT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A 2ND ROUND PICK. I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW THAT HE WILL START A RT OR RG ON OPENING DAY. HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICKS!!!!!!

OH YEAH, HEY DIBS U STFU.  I SAW THIS GUY PLAY ALOT AND IF HE WAS A LT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A 2ND ROUND PICK.  I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW THAT HE WILL START A RT OR RG ON OPENING DAY. HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICKS!!!!!!

680641[/snapback]

I like the energy, but there's no need to shout. :lol:

OH YEAH, HEY DIBS U STFU.  I SAW THIS GUY PLAY ALOT AND IF HE WAS A LT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A 2ND ROUND PICK.  I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW THAT HE WILL START A RT OR RG ON OPENING DAY. HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICKS!!!!!!

680641[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood me....

I wasn't passing judgement on him, I was saying....

A fifth rounder is not generally expected to be an instant starter.

This was in response to those that were implying(or stating) that if Butler does not start, it is a bad pick.

I'm quite content to let our 5th rounders develop but hey....

I hope your assessment on him is correct & he starts opening day.