What must Steve Fairchild be thinking?

He's thinking that he's got a fifth rounder with 5 years of NFL experience (Reyes), a third rounder with 3 years of experience (Fowler), a second rounder with 4 years of experience (A-Train), a second rounder with six years of experience (Price), and a second rounter with 3 years of experience (Davis).

I guess.

He's thinking that he's got a fifth rounder with 5 years of NFL experience (Reyes), a third rounder with 3 years of experience (Fowler), a second rounder with 4 years of experience (A-Train), a second rounder with six years of experience (Price), and a second rounter with 3 years of experience (Davis).

I guess.

678143[/snapback]

Or he's thinking I have another average/marginal LG, a marginal/average C whose team made little/no effort to re-sign him, a back-up running back and a second-string receiver who were both cut last year. Oh, but did I tell you about my new TE, the best blocking TE in the NFL; yeah, the same one who couldn't crack the starting lineup.. :)

I honestly believe that is the plan.

Tank this year, get quinn next and hopefully in 2009 they'll be in contention.

678147[/snapback]

So we can now add you to the list of those who have given up on JP after 8 starts then?

mmmkay

If that is seriously what you believe, then I seriously think you're an idiot.

678230[/snapback]

Really?

Wow, that means a lot...thanks, man.

If their plan is to start two rookie safeties this year, then you WILL see the Bills at the top of next year's draft.

How about having kept Milloy for one more year?

I didn't understand the Milloy cut while simultaneously keeping Vincent around.

Bass ackwards.

678252[/snapback]

SPEED

Milloy is a liability in coverage, not to mention an injury waiting to happen

He would have made it impossible to run the cover 2 as they want because they couldn't leave him in one on one coverage.

Vincent at least undeerstands how to cover from his time as a SB- although he has lost a step-he is not a complete liability