(OT) outing of celebrities website?

Robert Paulson

awhile back somone posted a link to a web site that listed celebs. that were either gay or rumoured to be along with comments.

does anyone have that link still.

i need to confirm for a bet that Topher Grace from the 70's show plays for the other team.

thanks,

50702[/snapback]

A-List

The A-list basically SPECULATES !  Acccording to them , 80 % of Hollywood is gay.

50739[/snapback]

That site is hilarious, the best part was Beck where it says "$cientolgist (this is disputed)"...like all of their other information is factual!

awhile back somone posted a link to a web site that listed celebs. that were either gay or rumoured to be along with comments.

does anyone have that link still.

i need to confirm for a bet that Topher Grace from the 70's show plays for the other team.

thanks,

50702[/snapback]

Yep, A-list says he's a homo. Who knew!

My buddy grew up with Evan Dando from the Lemonheads and I have hung out with Evan a few times. The Alist is right on with its Evan info. He banged Liv Tyler, Juliana Hatfield, and got caught having sex with Kylie Minoque in a public restroom. I emailed MiraNussitch and let her know her info was right on and she emailed me back and thanked me for the confirmation.