You know...the Yobuty pick is a very smart one

We are really renting Nate Clements for a year.....he is most likely gone after this next year whether we just let him go or franchise and trade him....just too expensive.....

Yobuty looks like he could develop into a great shutdown corner......and this next year we should be more then solid at DB......

All in all....this draft isn't so bad.....I wonder if there are any more OL who could help us this year out there.....after June cuts maybe?

We are really renting Nate Clements for a year.....he is most likely gone after this next year whether we just let him go or franchise and trade him....just too expensive.....

Yobuty looks like he could develop into a great shutdown corner......and this next year we should be more then solid at DB......

All in all....this draft isn't so bad.....I wonder if there are any more OL who could help us this year out there.....after June cuts maybe?

676585[/snapback]

I'm curious what the Bills are saving all this cap room for? How is Nate "too expensive" when the Bills are in the neighborhood of 9 million under the cap?

I'm curious what the Bills are saving all this cap room for?  How is Nate "too expensive" when the Bills are in the neighborhood of 9 million under the cap?

676595[/snapback]

Exactly. They could front load his contract and keep him around for a while.

I'm curious what the Bills are saving all this cap room for?  How is Nate "too expensive" when the Bills are in the neighborhood of 9 million under the cap?

676595[/snapback]

Folks keep freaking out about Nate but I think the deal will get done. When a team franchises a guy it always takes at least until camp, if not longer, to get him signed. I can't think of any player off the top of my head who was franchised and then happily signed a longer term deal a month later.

Youboty does make sense if the Bills are going to play the cover 2. you can never have enough good corners. On the flip side, our o-line will get the same mercy !@#$ 4th or 5th rounder that it does every year and continue to struggle.

I would like this pick even if Nate were under contract for the next five years. Youboty is an excellent value and a very good prospect in R3 at a position where quality players are at a premium. I really liked the McCargo pick, but this one is the best of the day.

Marv has his work cut out for him tomorrow shoring up the offensive line, but he has salvaged the poor value (but a solid prospect) from the 8th pick by getting two very nice picks at 26 and 70.