People may not agree with this but...

OL are now falling off the board like flys....

1 more quality TE left on the board.....

Should we move up and get a OL or Pope at TE?

676293[/snapback]

i was thinking that would be a good idea if we an hour ago. we have the picks to do it.

To me I am not so concerned about the amount of guys we get but the quality....

Whitworth, College, and Trueblood were the guys I was hoping would drop...they have not.....

Guards are going to go next...I dont know how big a problem this is for the bills now that they signed Reyes.....

But we really need a quality TE.....and Pope is that......

Lets just trade up with our 3rd and either our 5th or a 4th pick next year draft Pope...and call it a day

could ppl please explain to me why we "need" a TE so bad?? we have some young solid guys there already. people who keep saying, i wanna smack. please tell me what im missing!

2 answers....

- The reason why we need a TE is because

a. The free agent we brought in is a blocker and cant catch worth a crap......Everett has not yet shown the ability to stay healthy.....ditto with Euhus

b. It really isn't about panicking (which I felt we did earlier) but making sure we can get guys that can help us right away.....

Pope is good.....

I'd say a big no right now. It may not end up being Oline like I want, but right now there is still going to be talent on the board when we pick. May be another S or DT, but hey, at this point what the hell.

I think Pope would be a great acquisition for the Bills because we need a tall large target for the redzone.

Marv and the rest of the front office pretty much know who everybody is going to pick and i think if they don't think that Pope is going to last and they wanted him, the Bills would trade up and get him.

I'd trade up into the 3rd from pick 105 using the 5th gained from the Moulds trade. 

As far as the 70th pick,  I'd like to see them draft Gabe Watson.  Yes,  he's a risk,  but he's a top 20 talent if motivated.

676364[/snapback]

Me too. I was thinking Watson was going to be gone before our 2nd round pick. I would be happy with that move.

And as much as this board would go nuts, I'd take one of the safeties like Simpson who have dropped. Move Vincent back to Nickel CB, and our DB's are looking damn good.

That said, if Jean Gilles or Spencer are there, you can't pass up that NEED.

Me too.  I was thinking Watson was going to be gone before our 2nd round pick.  I would be happy with that move.

And as much as this board would go nuts, I'd take one of the safeties like Simpson who have dropped.  Move Vincent back to Nickel CB, and our DB's are looking damn good.

That said, if Jean Gilles or Spencer are there, you can't pass up that NEED.

676373[/snapback]

Watson will be there in the late third or early fourth. He is this years Antajj Hawthorne.

Watson will be there in the late third or early fourth. He is this years Antajj Hawthorne.

676379[/snapback]

Doh! There goes Spencer. 4 more picks for JG.

And I think Watson goes to Oakland right before us.

I !@#$ing jinxed it...

676401[/snapback]

Well at least now we can blame you and take some of the pressure off of Marv and Modrak :o