With the 42nd pick in the NFL draft

I heard Marv is also high on Harry Potter, Bo Jackson and Chewbacca

674716[/snapback]

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this draft? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this draft! It does not make sense!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that war room room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed front office, it does not make sense!

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must trade down!

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this draft? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this draft! It does not make sense!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that war room room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed front office, it does not make sense!

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must trade down!

674771[/snapback]

The Chewbacca Defense! :(