OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McNeil is gone......Here is the updated list of remaining O-Line talent (well, 2nd or 3rd round talent):

OT

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Trueblood, Jeremy

6-8 315 Boston College

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

I don't want Eric Winston, however, if he is there in the 3rd at our pick, you might have to look at him. But, all I am trying to say with this post is that there will be some talent in the 3rd round on the O-Line. So, don't give up hope yet!

I honestly dont see the Bills going O-line in round 3, I just dont see it

for some reason I am thinking LB

676157[/snapback]

I actually think we are pretty good a LB right now. Spikes, Fletcher, Posey, and Crowell

Stamer and Hagan as well.......

From everyhting I have heard, I think the Bills really like Charles Spencer. I heard it after the combine and throughout the time leading up to the draft.

He moves really well for his size, but he does have some technique problems. But, with NcNally on this team, they might be able to correct that. It will be interesting to see if this interest holds true.

Here is a quick update on the solid linemen left:

OT

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

Here is a quick update on the solid linemen left:

OT

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Trueblood, Jeremy

6-8 315 Boston College

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

676266[/snapback]

Don't forget Matua... I'd rather have a badass like him then a puss like Winston or Scott.

May i ask a question, why the hell are all of the top draft picks dressed like pimps in that segment with a runway during commercial breaks?

Seriously, Matt Leinart looks like Keanu Reeves from the Matrix, D'Brickishaw Ferguson looks like the Notorious B.I.G. and Vince Young looks like he should be on a corner in Bronx backhanding women.

May i ask a question, why the hell are all of the top draft picks dressed like pimps in that segment with a runway during commercial breaks?

Seriously, Matt Leinart looks like Keanu Reeves from the Matrix, D'Brickishaw Ferguson looks like the Notorious B.I.G. and Vince Young looks like he should be on a corner in Bronx backhanding women.

676277[/snapback]

Yeah....kind of weird......

There goes Trueblood... Eric Winston in free-fall. :o

676283[/snapback]

Guess I am not the only one who thinks he will bust.......

He is OK, but I don't like him at LT. And, on top of that, I don't think he can play guard (undersized?).

I just don't know where he will end up.

He is OK, but I don't like him at LT.  And, on top of that, I don't think he can play guard (undersized?).

676287[/snapback]

Maybe right now to Jax... Mike Pearson = Eric Winston.

He is OK, but I don't like him at LT.  And, on top of that, I don't think he can play guard (undersized?).

676287[/snapback]

If you saw the FSU game against Miami you would know that he is going to be a bust, it isn't rocket science. No offense, but it isn't. Bunkley and company sacked Kyle Wright for a record amount of times and i just remember a couple of those sacks coming from off tackle on his side.

Indy on the board......I really hope the Bills don't take him. I mean, I will root for him to succeed, but I just don't see it.

I am a Canes fan and I have watched this guy.....before the knee injuries, he was a great OT. But he has not been the same player since. Maybe he can come back, but it is really tough after watching him struggle this year and through the Senior Bowl.

Indy on the board......I really hope the Bills don't take him.  I mean, I will root for him to succeed, but I just don't see it. 

I am a Canes fan and I have watched this guy.....before the knee injuries, he was a great OT.  But he has not been the same player since.  Maybe he can come back, but it is really tough after watching him struggle this year and through the Senior Bowl.

676316[/snapback]

Canes fan Huh?? Michigan here! How did you become a Bills/Canes fan?

Canes fan Huh?? Michigan here! How did you become a Bills/Canes fan?

676324[/snapback]

Well, I know it is hard to believe sometimes, but it all goes back to Kelly for me. He is my all time favorite Bill and I just got hooked with his career.

I know, pretty weak, but it seems like guys keep coming out that I like. It is a very cocky school, but they have a winning attitude and that is what I like. It is just a solid program.

If you saw the FSU game against Miami you would know that he is going to be a bust, it isn't rocket science. No offense, but it isn't. Bunkley and company sacked Kyle Wright for a record amount of times and i just remember a couple of those sacks coming from off tackle on his side.

676315[/snapback]

I am a Canes fan and I have watched this guy.....before the knee injuries, he was a great OT. But he has not been the same player since. Maybe he can come back, but it is really tough after watching him struggle this year and through the Senior Bowl.
I admit my opinion is only based in what I saw in the FSU game, the Senior Bowl, and what I've read about him... but that was enough for me. :o

Well, I know it is hard to believe sometimes, but it all goes back to Kelly for me.  He is my all time favorite Bill and I just got hooked with his career.

I know, pretty weak, but it seems like guys keep coming out that I like.  It is a very cocky school, but they have a winning attitude and that is what I like.  It is just a solid program.

676333[/snapback]

Yep, I met him when I was 14..followed him ever since. He is/was awesome! Oh the "glory" days!

Well, I know it is hard to believe sometimes, but it all goes back to Kelly for me.  He is my all time favorite Bill and I just got hooked with his career.

I know, pretty weak, but it seems like guys keep coming out that I like.  It is a very cocky school, but they have a winning attitude and that is what I like.  It is just a solid program.

676333[/snapback]

Yep, I met him when I was 14..followed him ever since. He is/was awesome! Oh the "glory" days!

676344[/snapback]

I know what you mean......I just wish they could find a way to turn this around. I know there is a lot of negativity about today, but I actually like our picks so far. We are definately better on defense and I think the unit will be solid.

The only part of the team I am worried about is the O-LINE. We have not gotten better. Maybe slightly better, but not much.

I am even OK witht he QBs on this team. Unlike a lot of people, I saw enough from JP last year to think he will be OK. But, he does need some time to throw. Also, with a better O-LINE, maybe Willis would actually have a hole to run through and thus would not put all the pressure on the QB to win the game by himself.

I am a firm believer that the O-LINE is the most important unit on the team. They make everyone on offense better. I just wish the Bills felt the same way.

I love what the Jets have done. You will be surprised at their improvement next season. Yeah, they have a lot more holes to fill, but they will be better with that O-Line. Unfortuanately DA BRICK didn't get to us. Oh well.....

But, like I said, I do like our draft so far.