Draft Prediction

Aha...

" It's Just A Milkshake " by Barry Bonds

or " Prognosis Clueless " by Mike Mularkey  ?

672967[/snapback]

Is the latter the proposed title of MM's book describing his days as the Bills' HC?

All the talk about teams trading into the top 10 will be proven to be false leads.  There will be no trades and this will end up being a "by the book" draft an be very boring!

You watch... BORING!

Go Bills!  :blink:

672950[/snapback]

Then we must stay at #8 and select Vince Young. That will surely alleviate any ambilevence... ;)

All the talk about teams trading into the top 10 will be proven to be false leads.  There will be no trades and this will end up being a "by the book" draft an be very boring!

You watch... BORING!

Go Bills!  :lol:

672950[/snapback]

Probably. I do think someone will move in the top 5 but the Bills will stay pat. My prediction is either we trade dow(if their are partners) and/or we draft Bunkley. In fact I am quite certain our pick is Bunkley

I predict the Bills will trade down.  What will cinch it is if any of the big 3 QB's are still on the board.

PTR

673035[/snapback]

I think the Bills will trade down about three slots at a time all the way through the first round, accumulating about 12 3rd rounders in the process. Then they'll draft 3 punters.

Hey, if the top 12 players are guaranteed to be gone at #8, then why not?