Grrrr, what is TSN???

Ok, wrong forum, I know, but last night I really wanted to watch the Sabres game. Come to find out its on TSN. What the heck is TSN? It is NOT on the cable in my area, and a quick check on Directv didn't indicate any listing either. What is TSN and, more importantly, WHERE the heck is it?

And GO SABRES! Way to stick it to the Flyers!!!!!

Ok, wrong forum, I know, but last night I really wanted to watch the Sabres game. Come to find out its on TSN.  What the heck is TSN?  It is NOT on  the cable in my area, and a quick check on Directv didn't indicate any listing either.  What is TSN and, more importantly, WHERE the heck is it?

And GO SABRES!  Way to stick it to the Flyers!!!!!

669793[/snapback]

Pretty sure that's the largest Canadian sports network.....can't help you to find it, though...sorry

TSN is the Canadian sports network. To get TSN on Direct TV you will need to pay $49.00 for the NHL playoff package.

I paid for this and watched the Flyers-Sabres and checked in on the Canadians-Hurricanes on Direct TV channels 764 & 765 last night. Only thing that ticked me off was after the Sabre game was 6-1 they switched over to the Ranger-Devil game and then came back to the Sabre game midway thru the 3rd period.

I hope this was helpful.

Ok, wrong forum, I know, but last night I really wanted to watch the Sabres game. Come to find out its on TSN.  What the heck is TSN?  It is NOT on  the cable in my area, and a quick check on Directv didn't indicate any listing either.  What is TSN and, more importantly, WHERE the heck is it?

And GO SABRES!  Way to stick it to the Flyers!!!!!

669793[/snapback]

TSN (The sports Network) is the Canadian equivelant to ESPN

It plays alot of the ESPN shows like PTI, some events shown on ESPN (like strongman contests, dog shows, Sunday night footbal and now Monday night football), and Sportscentre (except we get the Canadian version of it with canadian hosts and they focus on the canadian teams)

www.tsn.ca - this is a link to their website