What classifies as a Luxury Box?

nobody

Could the Bills wrap some sections with red velvet rope and call it an "open air luxury box" - this way keeping 100% of the ticket sales for those seats?

Of course every team would then start doing this so it wouldn't help in the end. Maybe the Bills could patent the idea and then sue the rest of the league when they do.

Could the Bills wrap some sections with red velvet rope and call it an "open air luxury box"  - this way keeping 100% of the ticket sales for those seats?

Of course every team would then start doing this so it wouldn't help in the end.  Maybe the Bills could patent the idea and then sue the rest of the league when they do.

663608[/snapback]

let the royalties commense....

I think that the seahawks have something like that going on with those end zone seats they have.

That's actually a pretty frickin good idea. Rope off some regular seats, jack up the price 500%, call them open-air luxury boxes and keep all the revenue. That's just brilliant. Add waiter service with $20 beers and $12 chicken wings, make people pay $75 for valet parking, bolt a TV to the back of one of the seats and the money would just roll in. Don't let Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder get ahold of this. I guarantee they would try it and get away with it.

That's actually a pretty frickin good idea. Rope off some regular seats, jack up the price 500%, call them open-air luxury boxes and keep all the revenue. That's just brilliant. Add waiter service with $20 beers and $12 chicken wings, make people pay $75 for valet parking, bolt a TV to the back of one of the seats and the money would just roll in. Don't let Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder get ahold of this. I guarantee they would try it and get away with it.

664172[/snapback]

yeah, i know personally i would want to pay the money and still sit out in the sh------- weather when everyone else gets a box :w00t:

Could the Bills wrap some sections with red velvet rope and call it an "open air luxury box"  - this way keeping 100% of the ticket sales for those seats?

663608[/snapback]

Allright help me out here, and this may be a simplification but....

This is what Ralph is railing agaisnt. In the old CBA , revenue from luxury boxes did not enter into the equation of the salary cap, so while the Skins got richer, really didn't affect the amount of cash the Bills had to spend on players.

However, under the new CBA, those revenues are now part of the equation, pushing the cap up and gretly affecting the amount the Bills have to spend to maintain competiveness. In other words, Bills need to spend to 70% of revunues vs Skins 50%.