Ten in a row...

IBTG81

Wow..... Amazing.. All kidding aside as of right now it's Buffalo vs. NJ. I don't see that being who we play with the Rangers left to play against Ottawa on Tuesday. NJ has the Canadiens (should win). And Philly playing NYI aslo on Tuesday it could get interesting. Imo I see NJ and Ottawa with Philly winning. That would mean a tie in the Atlantic Division between NJ and Philly. And the Rangers sitting in the 6th seed.

How's the tie breaker decided... I thought it was season series between the two teams (please correct me if I'm wrong). If this is the case NJ has a 5-3 lead on the series with the Flyers and Buffalo would play Philly in the first round. I see it shaking out like this:

Senators

Hurricanes

Devils

Sabres

Flyers

Rangers

Canadiens

Lightning

We Shall see Ed.....

Atlantic division tie break possibilities

Tiebreaker possiblities:

-Rangers win, they earn the 3 seed

-Flyers win, Devils 1 point and Rangers 1 point or loss and they win division

-Devils finish tied with both teams in pts, they get it due to wins

-Devil win, Ranger loss, Flyer win- Devils are 3, Flyers are 5 and Rangers 6

-in order for Flyers to win division, they can't have same pts as Devils

GO DEVILS :angry:

Only a good sign for the Sabres... Can't possibly win every game and it is good that NJ is getting it out of their system now...

:angry:  :angry:

I actually want the Sabres to face NJ because of this fact... Odds say that NJ can't keep up a juggernaut of a streak.

:doh:

663422[/snapback]

Seriously. It really doesn't matter to me who we play. If this team is on (which we have been for the past 3 games or so) we're a hand full. Bring it. NJ, Philly or NYR it doesn't matter.

Seriously.  It really doesn't matter to me who we play.  If this team is on (which we have been for the past 3 games or so) we're a hand full.  Bring it.  NJ, Philly or NYR it doesn't matter.

663604[/snapback]

Exactly. None of those teams wants to face Buffalo in the first round, either.

Exactly.  None of those teams wants to face Buffalo in the first round, either.

663609[/snapback]

Speed is scary. This team has a boatload of it. I could watch Max skate with the puck all day.

Speed is scary.  This team has a boatload of it.  I could watch Max skate with the puck all day.

663713[/snapback]

Speaking of Max he has been one of our best forwards in the past 5 games or so. Anyone know if Hecht is skating yet? Or suppose to play tomorrow?

Awww, boo-hoo.

P.S. It's not that much higher than the Sabres.

663769[/snapback]

IBTG81 loves warm man juice.....as does the Devils....David Puddy loves crank!!!!.....thank you very much...GO SABRES!!!!!

IBTG81 loves warm man juice.....as does the Devils....David Puddy loves crank!!!!.....thank you very much...GO SABRES!!!!!

664154[/snapback]

Is that really the best you can do?

:)

:D:P:P;):P

:)  :D

664166[/snapback]

Don't worry.....I am going to throw a bottle of Crown Royal off of Marty Brodeur's head en route to the locker room and knock his canadian ass out on Saturday so you better have someone else that can fill his BIG shoes in mind!!!!