Seems more people are agreeing with me

Yesterday, everyone was sooooooo ready to say this rumor has no merit - That the AP would post a story based on no facts whatsoever.

Well, now it seems - with the rumour not being squashed - that more and more people are looking at who we would could get in a trade, who SHOULD be the guy to go, etc ,etc..

are we starting to change our minds here people?

If its as easy to get a fake story printed by the AP, then I would like their phone number. Because Im gonna call them, mention something about myself and 12 inches, and see if they'll print it.

Hey, they print bold lies, and unsubstatiated rumours from unreliable sources, so why not?

My point is, I can't believe how many people yesterday just said this CAN'T be true. WHAT IS SO HARD TO BELIEVE about one of TWO of the better RBs (or potentially better) in the league wanting to START? That's exactly why i thought it wasnt so far fetched, and continue to.

TD just said that there will be no trades, that we need both of them this year. I suppose anything is possible, but I think it would be stupid to trade one of them at this point, and TD knows that.

If it it makes any difference, stevestojan, we can just all agree that you were right regardless of what happens.  It's bittersweet, but it works for some people.

2626[/snapback]

Make that one for a bittersweet bubble bath with Anna! :o

If it it makes any difference, stevestojan, we can just all agree that you were right regardless of what happens.  It's bittersweet, but it works for some people.

2626[/snapback]

that wasnt the point of the post, as the other two people clearly saw.

I didnt post to say "i told you so" ...

I posted to say that its worrisome that now people are starting to believe it, and rightfully so. It hasnt been squashed. Squashing it would be EASY. Willis hasnt, Rosencock hasnt. And that point makes people realize that maybe there is a touch of merit here.

But you were one of the most vocal saying that it couldnt be. Another one who thinks the AP considers just anybody a "source close to" them.

I posted to say that its worrisome that now people are starting to believe it, and rightfully so. It hasnt been squashed. Squashing it would be EASY. Willis hasnt, Rosencock hasnt. And that point makes people realize that maybe there is a touch of merit here.

But you were one of the most vocal saying that it couldnt be.  Another one who thinks the AP considers just anybody a "source close to" them.

2633[/snapback]

Actually based on what KtFaBD posted above, Willis HAS denied it. At least according to the Bills.

But you were one of the most vocal saying that it couldnt be.  Another one who thinks the AP considers just anybody a "source close to" them.

2633[/snapback]

Actually your first thought as noted in what your wrote in your headline was "Seems more people are agreeing with me..."

I don't need two other people to see something the way I see it for me to believe what I'm seeing is real. I know you didn't post to say "I'll told you so." The "I told you so" post usually comes after the "More people are agreeing with me" posts... :o

I'm telling you guys, all you need to do is watch an interview with Willis....you'll have no remaining doubts that he is simply incapable of stirring up this much stevestojan

Actually your first thought as noted in what your wrote in your headline was "Seems more people are agreeing with me..."

I don't need two other people to see something the way I see it for me to believe what I'm seeing is real. I know you didn't post to say "I'll told you so." The "I told you so" post usually comes after the "More people are agreeing with me" posts...  :o

2642[/snapback]

please, LA... don't add anything worthwhile to the discussion of TH/WM... just wait for posts about it that you disagree with, and attack the author. Its what you're best at. Well, that, and oggling over anorexic looking czech women.

Willis has said he did not ask for a trade or make such comments. Drew Rosenhaus has said no comment when asked about it, its up to Rosenhaus to either say he did not make these comments and no one in his employ or Willis need pick up his phone and tell Rosenhaus to do so that would end the issue.

Keeping in mind Willis of course does wish to be the starting back as does Travis and neither owe anyone any apologies on that.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

YOU GO WILLIS!!!

THANK GOODNESS he said that... damn source! DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!!

hehe not really, but it sounded awfully good :o

please, LA... don't add anything worthwhile to the discussion of TH/WM... just wait for posts about it that you disagree with, and attack the author.  Its what you're best at. Well, that, and oggling over anorexic looking czech women.

2650[/snapback]

Oh, please. A little sensitive today, are we? I am not attacking you. Only children attack.

Here's the point; anything worthwhile about this discussion has already been posted a gzillion times. What exactly is there to add to the discussion that has not been discussed ad nauseum since the AP story was released? Exactly how many OTHER news items have come out on this topic in addition to the AP story (that hasn't been a rehash of the AP story)?

You have the one Willis rumor story picked up by the AP, a self-serving agent who makes a living out of fueling fires, and a report from WGR from McGahee that denies it ever happened.

So if one is an unsubstantiated rumor and the other is a denial of the rumor, then why does the conversation keep going on and what makes you think saying the same thing over and over "adds to the discussion"?

That's the point.

Oh, please. A little sensitive today, are we? I am not attacking you. Only children attack.

2665[/snapback]

Ummmmm HELLLLLLLLOOOOO??????????? Sharks?????

Archived