Enough is Enough

I'm sick of the crap some of the Bills “star players” are pulling with organization. I wouldn't care if the Bills dumped Clements and McGahee. Neither one of these players are talented enough to supersede the expectations of the team. Start fresh with people that are willing to WORK to win.

Willis is lazy and pampered. I'd rather not spend the next couple of years wishing for him to reach his potential only to be disappointed because he's not willing to work for it.

If Nate feels that he's too good for the Bills then let him go to. Use these guys to help get players that are willing to pay the price. It's clear that both of these players are in it for themselves. They feel that they can use their status to take advantage of the organization when it's down. They don't have the intelligence nor the care to see that things can change quickly in the NFL. They could catalyze change for the Bills making themselves more marketable and the Bills more successful. Instead they act like losers.

With the salary cap the way it is, teams can’t stockpile talent so organizations need to create a good healthy TEAM environment. I think that the Steelers and Patriots have exemplified this and the Bills should follow.

If we could trade them both for 1st rounders and get Jimmy and Dengelo Williams...I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Doubt we can, and doubt we try, but if we could..I would.

662899[/snapback]

I don't care what we get. I don't see either one of these guys emboding the sort of character it takes to turn things around. They're more likley to bring us down than anything else.

Willis just bought a house in OP and Fairchild was working with him, prior to this first camp. I'm not worried about him. Might be working on a new deal and was advised to sit tight to not risk injury.

Clements is another story.

Willis just bought a house in OP and Fairchild was working with him, prior to this first camp. I'm not worried about him. Might be working on a new deal and was advised to sit tight to not risk injury.

Clements is another story.

662903[/snapback]

He has stepped it up a little but he had all of season to purchase a house. Those three days he was busy???

Great idea, let's get rid of our best running back and best defensive back. This is one of the dumbest threads i've seen. Clements wants a long term deal...and so do the Bills!

662910[/snapback]

We have a young team that is looking for leadership and both of these guys set terrible examples. I know they've done soooo much for us in the past that it would be hard to get rid of them. You can't always trade players that other teams find worthless or players that have made it known that they don't want to play for you.

LONG TERM DEAL? If the bills aren't successful this year(which we won't be) they'll both be demanding to get out. We'll end up trading them and getting half of what we could get for them now. Thats why a guy like Culpepper only warrented a 2nd round pick and Moulds got us nothing.

The Patroits dumped Bledsoe and Milloy if this happened a year earlier their fans would of raised hell.

When you STINK everything should be considered. We stink, Nate and Willis are a part of it.

Are we kidding here? Are we absolutely crazy? Nate will be fine, but if we can get a better corner in a trade, sure. But the Willis stuff drives me crazy. This is an April optional minicamp. Willis is a stud, and was tearing up the league until Mularkey told him to shut up and started going away from him in the gameplan (swing pass to Shelton, etc). Get behind him, give him the ball, and cheer like hell as he establishes him as one of the top backs in the league, and takes pressure off of our QB and D. He is excited about the new coaching staff, was at the workouts a couple weeks ago, and will bring it for 16 games starting in the fall.

I'm sick of the crap some of the Bills “star players” are pulling with organization.  I wouldn't care if the Bills dumped Clements and McGahee.  Neither one of these players are talented enough to supersede the expectations of the team. Start fresh with people that are willing to WORK to win. 

Willis is lazy and pampered.  I'd rather not spend the next couple of years wishing for him to reach his potential only to be disappointed because he's not willing to work for it.

If Nate feels that he's too good for the Bills then let him go to.  Use these guys to help get players that are willing to pay the price. It's clear that both of these players are in it for themselves.  They feel that they can use their status to take advantage of the organization when it's down. They don't have the intelligence nor the care to see that things can change quickly in the NFL.  They could catalyze change for the Bills making themselves more marketable and the Bills more successful.  Instead they act like losers. 

With the salary cap the way it is, teams can’t stockpile talent so organizations need to create a good healthy TEAM environment.  I think that the Steelers and Patriots have exemplified this and the Bills should follow.

662898[/snapback]

Why is it that whenever you think you have read what could possibly be the dumbest and most retarded post you've ever read, and that it was against the laws of physics and the english language for anyone to possibly post something stupider, someone has to go and post this and shatter your perceptions of moronicness.

Willis is lazy and pampered.

662898[/snapback]

Heard an interview with a Miami Hurricanes conditioning coach, who had been in Miami since the late 1980's, and had seen some of the greatest NFL players over the last two decades, up close. Sorry, I can't remember his name. He said hands down, Willis McGahee was the hardest working athlete he had ever seen in Miami...where do you draw your info from?

The Hurricanes are known to have "alumni" workout programs, which McGahee participates in, just like last year, and the year before that. Sure, it would be nice if he was in Buffalo, but until those "voluntery" workouts become mandatory, I am not going to sweat it!

There hasn't been a ton of positive Bills news thus far, this offseason. One of the few things I can find to look forward to, for 2006, is seeing if McGahee can become the player I think he can. If he does, the 2006 season might not end up looking as bleak as it does right now...

I would certainly listen for trade offers for Clements....

Guest dog14787
I'm sick of the crap some of the Bills “star players” are pulling with organization.  I wouldn't care if the Bills dumped Clements and McGahee.  Neither one of these players are talented enough to supersede the expectations of the team. Start fresh with people that are willing to WORK to win. 

Willis is lazy and pampered.  I'd rather not spend the next couple of years wishing for him to reach his potential only to be disappointed because he's not willing to work for it.

If Nate feels that he's too good for the Bills then let him go to.  Use these guys to help get players that are willing to pay the price. It's clear that both of these players are in it for themselves.  They feel that they can use their status to take advantage of the organization when it's down. They don't have the intelligence nor the care to see that things can change quickly in the NFL.  They could catalyze change for the Bills making themselves more marketable and the Bills more successful.  Instead they act like losers. 

With the salary cap the way it is, teams can’t stockpile talent so organizations need to create a good healthy TEAM environment.  I think that the Steelers and Patriots have exemplified this and the Bills should follow.

662898[/snapback]

:huh:

Mcgahee is a big hero of mine , most people would be scared to step onto the field after what he went threw.

Without Mcgahee and Clements the team has two more huge, huge holes to fill.

I'm glad your not the GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Guest dog14787
Great idea, let's get rid of our best running back and best defensive back. This is one of the dumbest threads i've seen. Clements wants a long term deal...and so do the Bills!

662910[/snapback]

:huh:

Heard an interview with a Miami Hurricanes conditioning coach, who had been in Miami since the late 1980's, and had seen some of the greatest NFL players over the last two decades, up close.  Sorry, I can't remember his name.  He said hands down, Willis McGahee was the hardest working athlete he had ever seen in Miami...where do you draw your info from?

The Hurricanes are known to have "alumni" workout programs, which McGahee participates in, just like last year, and the year before that.  Sure, it would be nice if he was in Buffalo, but until those "voluntery" workouts become mandatory, I am not going to sweat it! 

There hasn't been a ton of positive Bills news thus far, this offseason.  One of the few things I can find to look forward to, for 2006, is seeing if McGahee can become the player I think he can.  If he does, the 2006 season might not end up looking as bleak as it does right now...

I would certainly listen for trade offers for Clements....

662945[/snapback]

As with Losman, I, for one, am willing to extend Willis the benefit of the doubt here. Let's see what a new coaching staff and front office can do to improve things before we jettison every last scintilla of talent for nothing other than someone being excused from an optional mini-camp.