More from Iran. Any thoughts?

Did you hear, iran would unleash 40.000 suicide bombers on u.s. and u.k. targets, if any hostile action was used on iran..... An army of suicide bombers........

663495[/snapback]

Let them start marching in a line and let the A-10 Wart Hogs shred them...

They would get their suicides

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, by "friggen liberal", you mean "rational in that it realizes that, due to US operations in Iraqi and Saudi airspace, Israel could not overfly those countries without US knowledge and acquiescence"...then yes, it's liberal.

If, on the other hand, you're using "friggen liberal" in your typical meaning of "Wah wah wah, somebody disagrees with me and I don't like it because it makes me feel like a !@#$ing idiot!"...then shut up, Frodo.  :angry:

663214[/snapback]

That was just a thing of beauty.

I heard iran does'nt have oil refinery capabilities, so they import all their gas.... If they we're attacked do you think they would stop exporting oil, as a weapon to hurt our economy?

663746[/snapback]

Not sure that's true. I read an article over the weekend that said they pay about 6 cents per gallon. So either someone is refining for free or the government is subsidizing a foreign company to do a lot for them.

Did you hear, iran would unleash 40.000 suicide bombers on u.s. and u.k. targets, if any hostile action was used on iran..... An army of suicide bombers........

663495[/snapback]

Right.....like their threats carry any weight. If they take ANY action, or appear to be doing so, we slap them around, and they go wimpering home. North Korea talked real tough till we went out to watch them, then they shut their mouths.

They will do what we tell them to do.

Right.....like their threats carry any weight. If they take ANY action, or appear to be doing so, we slap them around, and they go wimpering home. North Korea talked real tough till we went out to watch them, then they shut their mouths.

They will do what we tell them to do.

664055[/snapback]

Pretty bizarre comparison. North Korea went ahead and got the bomb despite US pressure. How exactly do you call that backing down?

Pretty bizarre comparison. North Korea went ahead and got the bomb despite US pressure. How exactly do you call that backing down?

664249[/snapback]

We can't help it an appeaser governed our nation for 8 years. Had Clinton had a set of foreign-policy balls, NK would never have acquired nukes.

But he was too busy golfing and getting blowjobs.

North Korea went ahead and got the bomb despite US pressure. How exactly do you call that backing down?

664249[/snapback]

U.S. pressure on NK? We basically gave them the technology. What we didn't give them, they used our bribe money to purchase it from Russia, China and Pakistan. All the while, we turned our backs to it because it was too difficult to get a long term solution. It would have hurt poll numbers.

Not sure that's true.  I read an article over the weekend that said they pay about 6 cents per gallon.  So either someone is refining for free or the government is subsidizing a foreign company to do a lot for them.

663749[/snapback]

The reason I asked....... It would be easier to take out the nuke program, without iran shutting down oil exports, if they required importing gas......

That bad old Israel must go.

I'm having trouble figuring where all this rhetoric fits in. Iran seems to be acting very provocatively, and a lot of it is probably so much BS. The neighbor's dog knows they are lying about their nuclear program and there's a concentrated campaign to piss off Israel.

662196[/snapback]

What exactly is Iran doing to be labelled as irrational or behaving provocatively ? They want nuclear technology to perhaps generate electricity. So do we. Why are we any better than Iran ? And if we indeed take out their subterranean nuclear plants using nuclear weapons, who exactly has the itchy finger here ? And if anybody points out Iran's past history, we have to remind ourselves of the only country to have used nuclear weapons on an enemy.

What exactly is Iran doing to be labelled as irrational or behaving provocatively ? They want nuclear technology to perhaps generate electricity. So do we. Why are we any better than Iran ? And if we indeed take out their subterranean nuclear plants using nuclear weapons, who exactly has the itchy finger here ? And if anybody points out Iran's past history, we have to remind ourselves of the only country to have used nuclear weapons on an enemy.

664444[/snapback]

you talk as if that was a mistake.....it wasnt a mistake

I'm sorry...I must have missed the part where you called them an "immoral" state.  I thought we were talking about rationality.  :ph34r:

664490[/snapback]

I equate morality with rationality. For instance, it's immoral and also irrational to call for the extermination of an entire nation on the basis of race/religion.

I equate morality with rationality. For instance, it's immoral and also irrational to call for the extermination of an entire nation on the basis of race/religion.

665231[/snapback]

But denying people the right to live in a land that they have lived in for generations on the basis of race/religion is fine with you?

This notion that the problem the Muslim/Arab world has with Israel is that they have some longstanding pathological hatred of Jews and all things Jewish is a complete nonsense. For centuries prior to the rise of zionism, muslims and jews lived side-by-side in the middle east relatively peacefully, certainly far more harmoniously than did the europeans and jews, the former feeling the need to slaughter large numbers of the latter at regular intervals. The holocaust was carried out by europeans, not arabs (or persians for that matter). The issue that muslims have with Israel is the way it was created and the resulting dispossession of the Palestinians.

But denying people the right to live in a land that they have lived in for generations on the basis of race/religion is fine with you?

This notion that the problem the Muslim/Arab world has with Israel is that they have some longstanding pathological hatred of Jews and all things Jewish is a complete nonsense. For centuries prior to the rise of zionism, muslims and jews lived side-by-side in the middle east relatively peacefully, certainly far more harmoniously than did the europeans and jews, the former feeling the need to slaughter large numbers of the latter at regular intervals. The holocaust was carried out by europeans, not arabs (or persians for that matter). The issue that muslims have with Israel is the way it was created and the resulting dispossession of the Palestinians.

665271[/snapback]

Gee, then you think the so called Palestinians would have been little more accommodating to the relocated Jews.

When people were displaced after Hurricane Katrina, folks all over the country opened up the homes to them.

Its called “compassion”, you know that thing you show people who have been through a terrible time.

So lets see, the Jewish folks had six million of their people killed, almost wiping them off of the earth.

The UN decides that maybe these folks need a place to call their own.

A place were they used to live before anyone ever heard the word Islam.

But they got kicked out and slaughtered by the Romans.

So now these suffering people are given a small place to start over, that historically was theirs before.

After all, the Dome of the Rock is built ON TOP of a Jewish temple.

So instead of working side by side with the Jewish people, the Arab Muslims say “we hate you” and move away.

Then the Jewish people learn how to grow stuff on the dry land, and then the Arab Muslims come rushing back and now want the land again.

After all, they are doing such a bang up job now that they got GAZA back. Hurray for them!

Gee, then you think the so called Palestinians would have been little more accommodating to the relocated Jews.

When people were displaced after Hurricane Katrina, folks all over the country opened up the homes to them.

Its called “compassion”, you know that thing you show people who have been through a terrible time.

So lets see, the Jewish folks had six million of their people killed, almost wiping them off of the earth.

The UN decides that maybe these folks need a place to call their own.

A place were they used to live before anyone ever heard the word Islam.

But they got kicked out and slaughtered by the Romans.

So now these suffering people are given a small place to start over, that historically was theirs before.

After all, the Dome of the Rock is built ON TOP of a Jewish temple.

So instead of working side by side with the Jewish people, the Arab Muslims say “we hate you” and move away.

Then the Jewish people learn how to grow stuff on the dry land, and then the Arab Muslims come rushing back and now want the land again.

After all, they are doing such a bang up job now that they got GAZA back. Hurray for them!

665286[/snapback]

There's so much nonsense there that I don't know where to start. If you really think that the intention of zionism (which predates the holocaust) was to live side-by-side with the Arabs muslims I suggest you take a look at some of the zionist literature that was written in the early 1900's.